North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Why was Shane Lee even reported by the NWCA, now that is a joke. Tribunal got it right with there decisons and punish the serial offenders who been reported over the years. Gladdy Park people can not whinge about it

Opening Batsman;349163 said:
Why was Shane Lee even reported by the NWCA, now that is a joke. Tribunal got it right with there decisons and punish the serial offenders who been reported over the years. Gladdy Park people can not whinge about it

r u for real, there is no issue keats been found guilty of pushing the snitch and getting 2 games, the issue is his is a lagging dog,writing a letter 2 the league about wat happen and snitching on him, he is not old school and a sook. He is not perfect on the field either, he loads the gun and when the bullets come back he shits himself and ducks 4 cover and likes to lag.He needs to go under chops wing and learn to become a harden well respected cricketer.

voodoo;349164 said:
Are you for real? There is no issue with Keats being found guilty of pushing 'the snitch' and getting 2 games. The issue is he's a lagging dog who wrote a letter to the NWCA detailing what happened. He is not 'old school' (I think this is meant to be a criticism) and a sook. He is not perfect on the field either, he loads the gun and when the bullets come back he shits himself and ducks for cover and then likes to lag. Shane needs to go under Chops wing and learn to become a hardened and well respected cricketer.

Voodoo you're obviously undereducated and struggling to get your point across so I've taken the liberty of editing your ridiculously flawed post to give everyone a chance to see what you may have been capable of if you weren't dropped on your head as an infant. It's unfortunate that statements like yours are allowed to slide on this forum, but the reality is that it is mainly inarticulate mongs with no idea about the things they are writing about who post on this forum. What you write is utter bullsh$#. What happened with Rohan Keats didn't happen on the field that is why it is an issue. Are you and your cronies too stupid to see that? How is your Shane 'is not perfect on the field either' statement even relevant to Keats case? You would not expect the president of any other club to be physically threatening and assaulting a player during a tea break, why should it be acceptable if that president happens to be a player? And your last statement doesn't deserve the attention that I'm giving it, but after 3 years in the NWCA and 3 Luscombe premierships as well as captaining and coaching the latest one Lee has earned respect. Hitting someone when they aren't looking off the field doesn't make you hardened or respected, it makes you Rohan Keats.

Second Slip;349171 said:
If everything being said about Shane is true, he would want to make sure he has a very good year next year!! I am sure he will be targeted everytime he comes to the crease. I am not sure he has the mental toughness to get through!!

And that just goes further in proving my point that individuals writing on this forum haven't the slightest clue of what happens in the Luscombe shield. If you had any idea of what happens on the field you'd know that Shane Lee already is the target of any team when he comes to the crease, that's generally what happens when someone is a lot better than the rabble they are up against. Once again after 3 seasons, 3 premierships and plenty of runs I don't think it's a question of mental toughness more a question of physical safety as opposition teams become more inclined to revert to off field targeting rather than playing their game on the field.

voodoo;349164 said:
r u for real, there is no issue keats been found guilty of pushing the snitch and getting 2 games, the issue is his is a lagging dog,writing a letter 2 the league about wat happen and snitching on him, he is not old school and a sook. He is not perfect on the field either, he loads the gun and when the bullets come back he shits himself and ducks 4 cover and likes to lag.He needs to go under chops wing and learn to become a harden well respected cricketer.

Surely Voodoo this is not correct,who would write a letter to the comp and snitch on another player

how would Bob English from Haddy or Caterson from Gladdy go in todays game?
Actually saw Caterson having a shag while fielding on the fence i wonder if that would have got him reported and if so what would the charge be?

Hairy Lemon;349224 said:
Voodoo you're obviously undereducated and struggling to get your point across so I've taken the liberty of editing your ridiculously flawed post to give everyone a chance to see what you may have been capable of if you weren't dropped on your head as an infant. It's unfortunate that statements like yours are allowed to slide on this forum, but the reality is that it is mainly inarticulate mongs with no idea about the things they are writing about who post on this forum. What you write is utter bullsh$#. What happened with Rohan Keats didn't happen on the field that is why it is an issue. Are you and your cronies too stupid to see that? How is your Shane 'is not perfect on the field either' statement even relevant to Keats case? You would not expect the president of any other club to be physically threatening and assaulting a player during a tea break, why should it be acceptable if that president happens to be a player? And your last statement doesn't deserve the attention that I'm giving it, but after 3 years in the NWCA and 3 Luscombe premierships as well as captaining and coaching the latest one Lee has earned respect. Hitting someone when they aren't looking off the field doesn't make you hardened or respected, it makes you Rohan Keats.

And that just goes further in proving my point that individuals writing on this forum haven't the slightest clue of what happens in the Luscombe shield. If you had any idea of what happens on the field you'd know that Shane Lee already is the target of any team when he comes to the crease, that's generally what happens when someone is a lot better than the rabble they are up against. Once again after 3 seasons, 3 premierships and plenty of runs I don't think it's a question of mental toughness more a question of physical safety as opposition teams become more inclined to revert to off field targeting rather than playing their game on the field.

Although I do agree with parts of what you are saying, expecially with Rohans actions. I think you are missing the overall point of the debate, and that is not whether Rohan deserves to be suspended (if he assulted another player on or off the field, then he does) the debate is centered around the way the report was laid, with the rumour being that Shane instigated the report by writing a letter to the NWCA to effectively 'dob in' Rohan. The perception is and i do agree with it is that Shane would be the only bloke in the competition to do that.

Having played in the luscombe I do know shane does get his share of chirping, but this has usually related to his on field performance, so this will just add another level to the sledging he receives!!

And if the bloke feels he needs to write a letter to the comp because he was pushed, then i do question his mental toughness! Especially when push comes to shove. Pardon the pun!

voodoo;349164 said:

If everything being said about Shane is true, he would want to make sure he has a very good year next year!! I am sure he will be targeted everytime he comes to the crease. I am not sure he has the mental toughness to get through!!

Hairy Lemon;349224 said:

gee how long did it take u to write that load of crap, yes he has three flags and good on him, has has not made many runs at all for his so call reputation, has under perform and he is still a lagging dog for what he done.He had a lot of enemys and has got more now, good luck next season.

Do not post private e-mails from players within the competition. That is a breach of privacy and is against the Terms and Conditions of the BIG internet group.

voodoo;349164 said:
Are you for real? There is no issue with Keats being found guilty of pushing 'the snitch' and getting 2 games. The issue is he's a lagging dog who wrote a letter to the NWCA detailing what happened. He is not 'old school' (I think this is meant to be a criticism) and a sook. He is not perfect on the field either, he loads the gun and when the bullets come back he shits himself and ducks for cover and then likes to lag. Shane needs to go under Chops wing and learn to become a hardened and well respected cricketer.

Second Slip;349171 said:

I love the way you've all taken the letter out of context. What you wrongfully posted Gladyboy and subsequently had removed was a written statement, submitted by Shane Lee specifically for the tribunal case. This letter did not instigate any action taken against Rohan Keats, it was entirely submitted as evidence at the request of the tribunal. Rohan Keats himself wrote a similar, much less articulate and laughable letter 'lagging' Shane in for five made up incidences for him to be charged with. It also spoke on behalf of three other players 'lagging' Shane in with more false charges which he was made to face. If you're going to bring something like this up, at least tell the truth rather than blatantly lying and spinning it to slander someone. The actual letter that caused any action to be taken against Rohan Keats was written by a neutral observer in attendance with his daughter. It was the decision of the NWCA to take action against him. So there you go, I think it's time you 'lying dogs' retract what you've been saying. And second slip I don't agree that I missed the point, I chose not to address that issue until now because I knew it to be utter bullsh$#. Know the facts before you go spreading your own bullsh$# next time.

Hairy Lemon;349224 said:

Although I do agree with parts of what you are saying, expecially with Rohans actions. I think you are missing the overall point of the debate, and that is not whether Rohan deserves to be suspended (if he assulted another player on or off the field, then he does) the debate is centered around the way the report was laid, with the rumour being that Shane instigated the report by writing a letter to the NWCA to effectively 'dob in' Rohan. The perception is and i do agree with it is that Shane would be the only bloke in the competition to do that.

Having played in the luscombe I do know shane does get his share of chirping, but this has usually related to his on field performance, so this will just add another level to the sledging he receives!!

And if the bloke feels he needs to write a letter to the comp because he was pushed, then i do question his mental toughness! Especially when push comes to shove. Pardon the pun!

voodoo;349164 said:

As an interested reader and past player of the NWCA I find it interesting that Gladdy Park seem to have an issue with how the report got to the tribunal, not the real issue that their president and I presume senior experienced player thinks threatening and striking a player on or off the field is an intelligent thing to do. As no one seems to be denying it happened, Ill presume it did. Now whether S Lee is a tosser or not , you would hope the president of a club would be attempting to calm down an issue like what appears to have happened, not been the one in the middle of it. And if what has been alleged to have happened did happen, Gladdy should be very happy he only got 3 matches. If this is an accurate reflection of the standards considered acceptable in the NWCA its no wonder so many clubs have up and left in the last 25 years.

Hairy Lemon;349224 said:

gee how long did it take u to write that load of crap, yes he has three flags and good on him, has has not made many runs at all for his so call reputation, has under perform and he is still a lagging dog for what he done.He had a lot of enemys and has got more now, good luck next season.

Hairy Lemon;349267 said:
I love the way you've all taken the letter out of context. What you wrongfully posted Gladyboy and subsequently had removed was a written statement, submitted by Shane Lee specifically for the tribunal case. This letter did not instigate any action taken against Rohan Keats, it was entirely submitted as evidence at the request of the tribunal. Rohan Keats himself wrote a similar, much less articulate and laughable letter 'lagging' Shane in for five made up incidences for him to be charged with. It also spoke on behalf of three other players 'lagging' Shane in with more false charges which he was made to face. If you're going to bring something like this up, at least tell the truth rather than blatantly lying and spinning it to slander someone. The actual letter that caused any action to be taken against Rohan Keats was written by a neutral observer in attendance with his daughter. It was the decision of the NWCA to take action against him. So there you go, I think it's time you 'lying dogs' retract what you've been saying. And second slip I don't agree that I missed the point, I chose not to address that issue until now because I knew it to be utter bullsh$#. Know the facts before you go spreading your own bullsh$# next time.

you cant let it go can u,shane wrote the letter to nail keatsey, yes the nwca laid the chargers after they received the spectators and shane letter.Keatsey and several people from gladdy where at the hearing and also couldnt beleive the shit that was coming out of shane mouth. Quote shane said that he assaulted him with a punch to the back of the head, where did this come from, keatsey was found guilty of a push. Shane was always trying to screw keatsey over with the letter and his evidence. lost all respect as a cricketer and a person.

Do not post private e-mails from players within the competition. That is a breach of privacy and is against the Terms and Conditions of the BIG internet group.

Hairy Lemon;349267 said:

Whatever the reason the letter was intended for, it should not be posted up on a public forum. The letter written by the player involved is confidential information relating to the Association, its tribunal and the matter it was involved in. How it managed to become the property of someone outside the of those areas is anyone's guess but it does not give them any right to post such stuff up here for anyone and everyone to see.

I can guarantee that the player involved would not want such a document online here for any person to publically view whether they be involved in the competition or not.

Anyway, the offender has been dealt with now and is on a little holiday from the site. I must remind you all that posting such items on here is against the rules of the site and is in direct breach of the terms and conditions of the BIG Internet Group.

Now, back to the cricket talk.

I should also point out, that if anything were to ever come from posting that sort of information, then it would be the person who posted it taking the rap, not the site.

You are all liable for your actions, with regards to what you post on here.

voodoo;349164 said:

As an interested reader and past player of the NWCA I find it interesting that Gladdy Park seem to have an issue with how the report got to the tribunal, not the real issue that their president and I presume senior experienced player thinks threatening and striking a player on or off the field is an intelligent thing to do. As no one seems to be denying it happened, Ill presume it did. Now whether S Lee is a tosser or not , you would hope the president of a club would be attempting to calm down an issue like what appears to have happened, not been the one in the middle of it. And if what has been alleged to have happened did happen, Gladdy should be very happy he only got 3 matches. If this is an accurate reflection of the standards considered acceptable in the NWCA its no wonder so many clubs have up and left in the last 25 years.

Hairy Lemon;349224 said:

my club has never targeted S.lee ,we only target the best bats in each side!
and he never hangs around long enough to sledge anyway!

Hairy Lemon;349267 said:

you cant let it go can u,shane wrote the letter to nail keatsey, yes the nwca laid the chargers after they received the spectators and shane letter.Keatsey and several people from gladdy where at the hearing and also couldnt beleive the shit that was coming out of shane mouth. Quote shane said that he assaulted him with a punch to the back of the head, where did this come from, keatsey was found guilty of a push. Shane was always trying to screw keatsey over with the letter and his evidence. lost all respect as a cricketer and a person.

hairy lemon , that was the greatest load of crap i've ever heard .
who are you trying to impress with your reply's . a wordsmith by trade it seems . having a thesarus by your side and giving us that dribble doesnt impress anyone .
voodoo is on the mark . the way shane lee has conducted himself during this whole saga is questionable . the evidence presented , the lies , accusations . shane , himself has on many occasions crossed the line with his onfield and off field behavior but you just take it on board and leave any decisions to the relevant authorities . play hard then have a beer after the game .
oldman 65 hit it on the head . the shane lee's of this world would'nt last 2 minutes in the old days . possible reason he could'nt crack it at coburg ? take note on how chop's plays the game .

lets put thing into perspective , keats got 3 games for a push , not a whack , no assault , a push .what is even more annoying is when you take into account the numerous reportable acts thats regularly occur during the season with no action .

shame shane , shame .

Hairy Lemon;349267 said:

Whatever the reason the letter was intended for, it should not be posted up on a public forum. The letter written by the player involved is confidential information relating to the Association, its tribunal and the matter it was involved in. How it managed to become the property of someone outside the of those areas is anyone's guess but it does not give them any right to post such stuff up here for anyone and everyone to see.

I can guarantee that the player involved would not want such a document online here for any person to publically view whether they be involved in the competition or not.

Anyway, the offender has been dealt with now and is on a little holiday from the site. I must remind you all that posting such items on here is against the rules of the site and is in direct breach of the terms and conditions of the BIG Internet Group.

Now, back to the cricket talk.

I should also point out, that if anything were to ever come from posting that sort of information, then it would be the person who posted it taking the rap, not the site.

You are all liable for your actions, with regards to what you post on here.

So i guess i was right all along

All these goings ons have just proved the point i made in some earlier posts.....

Keats is a dogs dog

Hairy Lemon;349224 said:

my club has never targeted S.lee ,we only target the best bats in each side!
and he never hangs around long enough to sledge anyway!

4's n 6's;349355 said:

All these goings ons have just proved the point i made in some earlier posts.....

Keats is a dogs dog

here we go again 4's n 6's, pull up or else

hairy lemon , that was the greatest load of crap i've ever heard .
who are you trying to impress with your reply's . a wordsmith by trade it seems . having a thesarus by your side and giving us that dribble doesnt impress anyone .
voodoo is on the mark . the way shane lee has conducted himself during this whole saga is questionable . the evidence presented , the lies , accusations . shane , himself has on many occasions crossed the line with his onfield and off field behavior but you just take it on board and leave any decisions to the relevant authorities . play hard then have a beer after the game .
oldman 65 hit it on the head . the shane lee's of this world would'nt last 2 minutes in the old days . possible reason he could'nt crack it at coburg ? take note on how chop's plays the game .

lets put thing into perspective , keats got 3 games for a push , not a whack , no assault , a push .what is even more annoying is when you take into account the numerous reportable acts thats regularly occur during the season with no action .

shame shane , shame .

You've been told, time and time again.

Thread closed until such time as you can learn to move on from topics without repeating the same crap ad nauseum.

Keats is a dogs dog

4's n 6's;349355 said:

Keats is a dogs dog

here we go again 4's n 6's, pull up or else

You've been told, time and time again.

Thread closed until such time as you can learn to move on from topics without repeating the same crap ad nauseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back