Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Just a quick note about HDCA! some of the best grounds in the northern sub, quality clubs and ppl, id be very suprised if they did merge though, why are we talking about rosebank and camrea? all crap aside but id be more than happy to see rosebank back, as for the other team, lol good luck, keep offering everyone money and neglect the kids coming through, is this peanut going to get blocked? lol

I am not slagging the teams, metroboy slagged my club first and I defended myself!
There a lot of good people in NMCA, But with idiots like metroboy and the people that let him run the comp into the ground,
should be ashamed of themseleves!
I can't help to tell the truth!! The problem is that with these types of people they will bend, hide and lie about the truth
as it suits them! as I have said before you ask anybody who is seriously in it for the betterment of the comp, would they want
us back?? the answer is yes! they would take anyone they could back!! As for Bigman, I thought you were a good bloke!
Phil smith is a great bloke, but if he is your big recruit you have no idea about cricket!! this shows with the last couple of years
result:eek::eek::eek: everyone has a go at us about how we pay players, yeah we do but we pay for quality! not that Phil can't play ,it's just the fact that he played at who knows how many clubs and last year he played at a club that finished bottom or Close to Bottom at the HDCA!! and everybody says how well the comp is going! to the Cobras i hope the season goes well, but
nobody should get near Keon Park, if they are fair dinkum, and with firbrace there, I think they might be!!! So without offending
any club or individual other then metroboy have a great season, it might be your last in the current structure!!! YOUKNOWNOTHING, Bubis put a lot of people off side, but gave us succses, it came at a cost, people didn't like hearing the truth and they walked, even though bubis is gone, we will not stray from what we have learn't from him.
We are better off playing good blokes with less teams rather than putting up with sooks who rant and rave all the time!!
Hope you have a better understanding of how we work.

Oh Well Life goes on!!!!!!!
Yours in cricket!!!!!

I dont know who you are nor do I care !
I just find it strange you come here and keep answering !
As for our recruiting no one said Phil was a big recruit all I was doing was confirming a rumour ! ....
Paying for quality , yes paying for players and paying for quality people is a total different thing.....
I really dont think Phil is around for any Cash ! He just saw a position where he could help out a club.....And obviously we were keen on him coming ! ...... Yeah I doubt we will get close to Keon Park since we got relagated last year and are in Jack Quick ! I am sure Phil will a great asset to us in JQ.
As for Camrea who cares if you played in our comp or there comp everyone knows the NCL would have been great but didnt happen ..... So lets move on, I am sure if you wanted to come back you can .....
The comp is bigger than a individual / or Club I am sure all would agree that everyone played hard last year on the ground and had a great time after the game with opposition clubs .... It was just a great feeling and I hope that continues this year !
I just hope you guys can put a few players on the park for the rep game ......
You guys know the one where we picked a team they wanted to play and win.....
Cheers

I'm just glad i dont have to face Phil this year... ************ got me out more time than i would like to admit!!! Best of luck to everyone in ALL competitions this year. It is great to be back into it!

Bring on round one!!!

Matto

GOLD jerry, Gold!!!!
From DVCA website, what a joke!!!

Was an absolute farce. The DVCA currently does not have a President.
How can a room full of 'determined' minds decide to oust a President and then not have the balls to run for the position. Where was the big men who declared that the comp would be better off without these blokes if they were not prepared to stand up and put their names on the line??
The 'power' clubs are only interested in making themselves stronger, not the betterment of the competition as a whole.

These blokes are kidding themsleves!!!!

Ok, which side is going to challange Keon Park for the Title this season???

Also the early predictions for which sides will be playing off in the other grades????

I don't know why anyone is bothered by this peanut cooked snake.
There isn't a person in the comp disappointed that Camrea left. Nor Rosebank for that matter.

It's a good comp now without those two self serving clubs involved.

Look at Rosebank. All that crap they fed us about juniors is gone now they are in a comp where they don't have to bother. Their senior list is getting very tired too. The same old same old they've had for quite a while. Emphasis on old.

As for Camrea? Where are all their junior teams? Where are all their senior teams for that matter?

We have a good competitive comp now. I dont know why the talk about Keon Park being so dominant???
They've won one in a row. Every club gets their chance on merit if they are well run and have good junior programs. No clubs trying to run roughshod over the comp and then running off sooking to other comps when they don't get their own way.

Rack off Rosebank and Camrea. We don't want you. We don't need you.

I don't know why anyone is bothered by this peanut cooked snake.
There isn't a person in the comp disappointed that Camrea left. Nor Rosebank for that matter.

It's a good comp now without those two self serving clubs involved.

Look at Rosebank. All that crap they fed us about juniors is gone now they are in a comp where they don't have to bother. Their senior list is getting very tired too. The same old same old they've had for quite a while. Emphasis on old.

As for Camrea? Where are all their junior teams? Where are all their senior teams for that matter?

We have a good competitive comp now. I dont know why the talk about Keon Park being so dominant???
They've won one in a row. Every club gets their chance on merit if they are well run and have good junior programs. No clubs trying to run roughshod over the comp and then running off sooking to other comps when they don't get their own way.

Rack off Rosebank and Camrea. We don't want you. We don't need you.

I think that just about sums up the general feeling of most clubs, perfectly said. I've never seen more unity and spirit within the clubs. I dont think we need to go down the road of slagging off the other comps as lets face it, the assumption has been made that we are a rabble....all I can say to that is, we WERE a rabble, but not anymore.

Our old clubs will bring their thoughts to their new comps, and those comps will soon realise what we had to deal with.

Didnt take long did it.

Someone has been trolling this forum looking for bites and got sucked straight in to taking the bait themselves.

John Deighton I take it. ROFL!

Long gone, same as your club.

Everything that is coming out if the DVCA is the same as what came out of Jika/NMCA. Nobody likes you. Your reputation precedes you.

Camrea have seige mentality. It's them against the world and if you believe what Camrea tell you, the world are the ones that
have it all wrong.

Now please explain to everyone why your club has diminished from 5 to 3 senior teams and your juniors are a basket case?

Devstating words, Voice! I'm shattered!! You have a great year in your tin pot comp! Don't know if you know, but Keon Park
have lost a lot of players as well. NMCA a force to be reckoned with!!!! Give me a break and F.........2323 off. Like you didn't want to mearge with the DVCA?? you would of jumped!! Get it right, NOBODY WANTS YOU!!!!
Keon Park have lost 1 player from last years premiership and have picked up Barry firebrace so your info is wrong.

Yep, northmetro your right!! without John you would still be at Kingsbury Bowls clubs having your meetings and playing on
Mats!! But of course you would still be happy, united and not a rabble!!! I think John did the job for free?? not sure, but he wasn't getting 15k large that goes to sponsor Rossanna Cricket Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly who is Rossanna???? and whats 15k large? is that 150k? ...i'd rather have someone operate from kingsbury bowls club and play on mats if they had the interests of ALL clubs, not just their own....now what do rosanna cc have to do with the NMCA and for that matter, what is your interest??

WOW, first time on for a while?

It seemed not a lot has been happening then bang a few people got upset. I will say I don't want to offend anyone and if I do I will apologise now. The HDCA has some very strong clubs, with great people involved and would be an assett to any competition they chose to merge with, if they desired. It is my opinion they should for the benefit of their kids and to keep their strong clubs thriving.

Every club Rosebank and Camrea included have the responsibility to take care of themselves and their members, like the AFL with an independent commission NMCA clubs appoint an Executive to operate the competition in the best interest of the competition this takes away in most instances of the competition or the clubs being self serving. The DVCA still have 'the vote' which is fine, but I ask you this if you finished in the bottom half dozen of Barclay Shield or top four of Money and had to vote for an additional 16 teams to enter, what would you do? From my clubs perspective VOTE NO, a little narrow minded but at least my club is fine.

No club great or small will agree with everything an independent executive will try and do, that's the point of being independent. As a number of people have said on here already it seemed the game was played in great spirits, great to watch.

Keon Park obviously are the ones to beat same as Lalor the year before, Northcote are the ones to challenge young and determined.

It will be interesting to see if Cobras face the same challenges as Cameron and YCW after being relegated. They seemed a team lacking confidence when I watched last year, will need to get that back to avoid the relegation curse.

Snake? Relax with the name calling on our site, I'm not saying northmetroboy is right but it is our site and you are slagging every who has ever been apart of the competition including yourself!

Good luck to everyone for the coming Season

I think that just about sums up the general feeling of most clubs, perfectly said. I've never seen more unity and spirit within the clubs. I dont think we need to go down the road of slagging off the other comps as lets face it, the assumption has been made that we are a rabble....all I can say to that is, we WERE a rabble, but not anymore.

Our old clubs will bring their thoughts to their new comps, and those comps will soon realise what we had to deal with.
To say that NMCA is unitided & full of spirit is a real stretch of the facts. I had a good chat with some boys at local footy on the weekend that all play in the top grade(Burland) and they all say how poor the standard is in most aspects(including umpires). Apparently the feeling is evident with most clubs. There is no real solution, just a case of the clubs in the comp looking for a more professionalism/challenge.

your killing me!! i'm not JD, sorry daneswan i thought snooza and culps ect played in yor ones, my mistake, but
I hear a they are chasing a few from you, is the wick playing???
who is Rossanna?? give me a break!
As I have said have a great season in the fotress you call the NMCA!
All reports the Wick is playing some where in eastern suburbs, snoz played a couple in the ones and culps played in the lower grades with his son. Even though Wick has gone we have enough talent to cover him. Snoz is coach of Mill Park so a few where always going to follow him and culps is the only one that played last year at KP, all the rest have not played their for a while.

Been a bit quiet on here since the snakes FINALLY slithered away....or did they get rid of the forums :D

what is the latest?

I hear we have recruited/regained some umpires.

Also hear trinity has picked up a few, anything else out there?

any practice match results, who's in form and who has gone missing??

ps snake hasnt worked out what delusional means yet!!
heard Keon Park got beat by Lower Plenty in both games, also seen on Cobras website that James McKenna has joined from Keon Park, whats going on down there lost a few players.

images

Back