One Dayers Round 8: Carribean Crusaders v South Aussie Figjams @ The Joint

Re: One Dayers Round 8: Carribean Crusaders v South Aussie Figjams @ The Joint

Pathetic Effort. The batting will be re-jigged for the tests. Mark my word, We will improve.

Things just seem to get worse all of the time. That is a shocking total.

Youngy!! Don't forget that the ODIs and Tests are different things. Do the test team on test performances, not ODIs.

Yeeaahhhhh!!!!!!! Wooo!!!

What a return to form Crusaders, was great to see. Excellent bowling on a pitch made for it and we bowled good lines and took consistent wickets. ItalianStallion bowled well again and Mr P@H was god in his return.

I was pleased with my three wickets as well.

Batting was good on a bowling pitch. Squiz got us to the score with a solid knock and was unlucky not to be there at the end. BRG and ONB had quick but important innings (good strike rates)

Well done boys, great return to form.

Carn Crusaders!!

Panda Drive;134061 said:
Youngy!! Don't forget that the ODIs and Tests are different things. Do the test team on test performances, not ODIs.
I know. But ... i can't accept a collapse akin to the english !! No major changes, As we don't have as many Posting batters as we do bowlers, Just a shake up of the order to show i mean business.

Younginator;134189 said:
I know. But ... i can't accept a collapse akin to the english !! No major changes, As we don't have as many Posting batters as we do bowlers, Just a shake up of the order to show i mean business.

yes we are having a few probs at the moment but to find the solution captian is up to u and im with ya all the way...........

for my liking there is too much negative talk be positive=win matches

go the jamers

Agreed Weapons. Wheres that cheer squad i ordered !! Panda is gunna be the Head Cheer leader :p

well 3rd top score and best economy rate for the jammers, but we got pumped so who really cares.

Younginator;134325 said:
Agreed Weapons. Wheres that cheer squad i ordered !! Panda is gunna be the Head Cheer leader :p

cheer squad you buety lets get fair dinkum and not worry about what the individuals do lets worry about what the team does and get the right balance

Back