Other Spin Bowling Forums Dead?

funk192

I've been posting some stuff lately on the other forums Dave had created a while ago but it seems to have gone quiet. Are these forums dead now?

I've been posting some stuff lately on the other forums Dave had created a while ago but it seems to have gone quiet. Are these forums dead now?

I have never really found any other decent cricket forums. Pitchvision Academy used to be quite good for a discussion in the comments but now no-one every replies there either.

I have never really found any other decent cricket forums. Pitchvision Academy used to be quite good for a discussion in the comments but now no-one every replies there either.

Funk, I think we're on more of the time now since they've made a few changes. I've not been on any forums for a few weeks as work was a bit hectic, but back now. I'll have a look at my little forum and see what's happening, but I think there's far more activity on here.

Funk, I think we're on more of the time now since they've made a few changes. I've not been on any forums for a few weeks as work was a bit hectic, but back now. I'll have a look at my little forum and see what's happening, but I think there's far more activity on here.

Hey guys, I made an old account a few years back and remember Dave, SLA and Macca. I forgot all about this forum until the Ashes started. I'm back now but I cannot find pages on off spinning. Majority of the posts are on leg spin. Should I look for other forums to seek help on my bowling?

Back