Oz v India Tests 2018

CA is keeping the same team for Test 2 at the spanking new Perth Stadium. Go figure.. We were always chasing the game in Adelaide after our batsmen let us down. Thanks tho to some late grittiness by our skipper and bowlers we almost snatched victory from defeat.

As I see it and I am sure CA has made it crystal clear..Finch and Handscomb are playing for their careers in Perth. Mr Inconsistent Shaun Marsh saved his bacon with his second innings half ton, but he needs to follow that with a substantial contribution in Perth to remain a Test player.

:eek:Shock horror!! A dreaded drop in that promises to please our pace cartel..specially our premier seamer Josh Hazlewood. The big man from Tamworth must have been wondering when he would finally be given grassy decks instead of the roads he has had to toil on in the recent past.. CA is following up the Adelaide deck with another in Perth surface that promises pace, seam and swing. Three bowling facets Indians most dislike.;)

Perth's newest Test venue proved a happy hunting ground for our Baggy Greens on a lively deck to tie the series 1-1 going into the Boxing day match.

Last edited:
This forum is a graveyard. rather this thread is . No Aussies? Then I may as well depart the scene.

This forum is a graveyard. rather this thread is . No Aussies? Then I may as well depart the scene.

Not sure what you mean. I know its a sports site.. but it is called BIG Cricket.. so silly me reckoned I should post on the cricket forum if I wanted to talk cricket.. So am I wasting my fingers posting here?

Not sure what you mean. I know its a sports site.. but it is called BIG Cricket.. so silly me reckoned I should post on the cricket forum if I wanted to talk cricket.. So am I wasting my fingers posting here?
It’s part of a big company called big interest group.
People like posting on bigfooty better.

I am out of this graveyard. Dont call me a whinger. Only my friends have that privilege.

Back