Phil Jaques

rumblah

Banned
Phil Jaques

Made yet another great score against Tassie today, 75 from 57 balls. Surely he must be annoyed at not being selected yet.

just a note, Clarke made 28 from 50.

Re: Phil Jaques

just another note they were bowling bouncers at clarke with the feild back and he just wasnt going after them as much as jaques did clarke looked very good very solid

Jaques is an opener though i know he could bat down the middle but why waste him down there langer and hayden wont be around for ever

I'd rather Jaques playing against the Poms then Clarke.

i wouldnt clarke is a way better feilder and can bowl alot better then jaques does he even bowl ??

i think jaques should be playing ahead of langer, big call. but i reckon that he should although Langer scored 50 in his last match for W.A, Jaques has still had a better run of late and hes proven he can hit the poms so why not?

Twin hundreds against an international side is something that would go in his stead, I honestly think he should be in the team batting instead of watson/Clarke

Jaques should be in, if Langer struggles then he will come straight in.

I hope Langer does well, such a good guy and player, deserves to be sent off with an Ashes series victory.

Did anyone watch Ashes to Ashes last night? Matty Hayden raising awareness for cancer and such, with the pink grip. Great guy!

Mark Nicolas is a good cricket commentator but Channel 9 made a huge mistake in letting him co-host with the great Brayshaw.

Back