Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Brutal 2016 : "I personally spoke with GT at work today, and he 100% told me he's not going anywhere"

Do you think people maybe tell you what you want to hear?

Im pretty sure the rumour was false. Just wanted to hear where the source was coming from to warrant it being put on in here.
Secondly, since tom has left, Macleod has won a Barclay Shield, and Research has been relegated. Funny that...

Im pretty sure the rumour was false. Just wanted to hear where the source was coming from to warrant it being put on in here.
Secondly, since tom has left, Macleod has won a Barclay Shield, and Research has been relegated. Funny that...

You only needed to look who originally posted it, to know that is wasn't going to be truthful.

Yet taking old mate Brutal's word that he's not going anywhere is worth about as much as Ansett shares.

Geez there’s some strong mail about Burton going to the Wanderers

Not according to my old pal brutal. Said he is staying put.
Seriously, why would you want to stay and play in Mash Shield ? He wouldn' exactly be testing himself down in that grade. I'm hearing Williamstown is perhaps a more realistic target for him. He should play on turf.

Not according to my old pal brutal. Said he is staying put.
Seriously, why would you want to stay and play in Mash Shield ? He wouldn' exactly be testing himself down in that grade. I'm hearing Williamstown is perhaps a more realistic target for him. He should play on turf.

His numbers suggest that he would be playing 2’s at Williamstown.

About to play off in their second GF in as many seasons i believe, I don’t think they’d need him.

Basket case up on the hill, sad for a club that had some success during the late 90’s early 00’s

I heard this one today. How about Glen Turner to Bundoora United? Is there some family connection there and I think he’s good mates with Mat Ross. Apparently might give it one more year and has mentioned playing there.

Any news on Baker from NEW? Hearing he’s on the move. Also hearing one or two fringe dwellers at Macleod looking for greater ones opportunity elsewhere.

I'd be steering well clear of Baker, clearly no interest in anything else other than filling his back pocket, any club looking to build a strong 'team first' culture would not benefit at all by obtaining him.

Also hearing that Bundoora are looking to raid their Turf neighbours playing stocks.. splashing cash at some of the PV boys.

His numbers suggest that he would be playing 2’s at Williamstown.

About to play off in their second GF in as many seasons i believe, I don’t think they’d need him.

Basket case up on the hill, sad for a club that had some success during the late 90’s early 00’s
Think they could use him down at the nest again..

I'd be steering well clear of Baker, clearly no interest in anything else other than filling his back pocket, any club looking to build a strong 'team first' culture would not benefit at all by obtaining him.

You say that like he's the only bloke doing it. Anyone who's selling themselves to a club is doing that. If you want a team first culture, you won't find it in throwing money at anyone that's for sure.

Back