Pouks Excited

pouks_31

Eddie-McGuire-5918645.jpg

Pouks jumping all sorts of fences and speaking today with media.

Current CEO and Western Australian manager Nicholas Pouki has today declared he is excited for the challenge this season. With WA coming of a 3-peat the thought of going for-a-four peat is something that excited the veteran manager.

"I think we are in a good place and will be for the next 4-5 seasons. We got some really good youth coming through, Id safely say Ong is a young Kenny Parks, who was a champion for us and Tales I can really see him being a Tim Hill figure within our team, a week in week out performer. We are in a good place and I wouldnt count another title out, thats what we are in the business for."

"JB has comeout maybe in an attempt to take the pressure off his blokes but lets be honest, we gained pretty much nothing to our XI in terms of players that will play where as both NSW and SA have added 3 stars so i definately think they, especially NSW are the favourites..."

If to win another title it would be Pouki's 12th, a similar record to great NBA coach Phil Jackson. Pouks went on to laugh off the comparison.

"...haha well there is no triangle offence in which we play I just think a game plan has worked for a long time, along side my addage of trade big, win big. The game requires someone who is aggressive to make the call for 4-5 season infront, not 1-2 thats where teams get in trouble. There is a bit of luck that has been involved but for the first 10 seasons I won zilch so it was a slow learning process."

Pouks went on to confirm that there could be a return of his great mate and old sparring partner Mr.B to the manager post down the highway at Geelong.

"I think the culture down there is that they are battling always, Mr.B is someone who is a firm believer in confidence being the key. I will confirm that I have spoken to him about taking the post down there and he didnt shoot it down to I have no doubt we will get a decision by the end of the week."

JO MUMMA - CA NEWS DAILY

Back