Pro 40 day night match at lords

Pro 40 day night match at lords

Do you think there will still be tickets left on the day(night?)?
I have invited some friends but they dont want to commit to buying tickets beforehand in case they get stuck late at work.

10th of september ie this monday in case you are wondering.

Re: Pro 40 day night match at lords

I should think tickets will be available at the turnstiles, I've never known a pro40 match to be sold out at lords.

I can quite comfortably say that I've never had a problem getting pro40 tickets on the gate, even for some of the bigger games.

Anybody watch the match last night?

Bit one sided in the end.
That guy Ed Joyce was on form: seeing the soo early.
He played a pull shot to a ball that was outside off and on a good length: just went forward and down on one knee. This was off a quick bowler. Havent seen that since Viv Richards I think: unless someone knows different?
Strauss looked good as well, but really should have made 50, got out to a poor shot.
mind you saw quite a few poor shots, on both sides. Neither side should have lost that many wickets as it looked to be a good batting track with a fast outfield.

To be honest, ive lost faith in Strauss in both forms of the International stage. Ed Joyce is a decent batter, but again, anything International is out of the window if its anything to me.

I hope one day Lords gets some perminant lights, i mean, i'd love to see a Final of a WC or ODI Series, under floodlights, i mean c'mon! That'd be awesome

Back