Quoting the Great Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting the Great Man

The wiz was heard saying to his best mate (Gracey) during the Geelong vs. Haileybury, that he was the best batsmen in the APS competition. Referring to himself as Mr. Cricket and comparing himself to Michael Hussey.

He is undoubtedly fighting for top spot along with coleman, Gunston and Seccull as being the best batsmen for haileybury, but i question his commitment after leaving the ground on the weekend after being hit by MGS's opening bowler. He had a little tickle on the elbow and left, apparently crying.

My point is who is the best batsman in the APS?

Re: Quoting the Great Man

See the thing is every1 knows from schools such as MGS and CGS that i don't really say this rubbish. Anyway u should consider that Gunston that deliberately bats himself at 5 or 6 where as i, as the MGS would know tough it out at 3 and could have easily sent in the number 9 batsmen to face the hat-trick ball but i took it.

Anyway im a bowler atm, who thinks he can bat.

Offend the Wiz again and the nightwatchman 101 is revealed....

Re: Quoting the Great Man

I guess you lot attend pre-school judging by the petty sniping that goes on around here.

Anyway, thread closed as I can't be bothered to read x amount of posts where you all chime in and slag each other off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back