Remind me again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthSwans

Remind me again...

Why are we on Zumper?? I liked it a lot better when we were an independant forum. Does anyone else feel this way, where everyone knew each other, everyone had posts :p, and we wrote our own rules as a little community.

Jeff if its because you can't make it on here as often and need higher powers to run it thats ok, there is an old firm here that isn't going places and will be here to run the place if given the responsibility. Just throwing my idea out there but I think this place should go back to the way it was.

Re: Remind me again...

Yes, BigCricket without zumper was way better.

We've been working on this. Can you tell me where Zumper continues to show up on BigCricket?

I think that it is because it is connected to Zumper and not just stand alone site like bigfooty and bigsoccer. Which i reckon was better.

TBH I don't even notice Zumper anymore. At first I didn't like it but once I came to the realization that it wasn't going to change, I've grown to accept it.

huss;103537 said:
We've been working on this. Can you tell me where Zumper continues to show up on BigCricket?

In it's name.

Bigcricket - Zumper - Microsoft Internet Explorer

When you go to reply to something it says

Zumper - Reply to topic.

u just replied to a really old post and u have been doing that alot so stop it

It's called trolling, the very thing her genius brain has been plotting against. You'll get there one day Suzi.

what from 4 months ago oh and post will be reported to

Come on guys, seriously beyond a joke, we know you don't like each other but quit the bickering and put each other on ignore, very simple

pidgeon fan;130441 said:
:rolleyes: As if I care:mad:

Stop your baiting and grow up. :mad:

baiting all i said was to stop replying to old threads is the person who even asked still here ?

there was no need for names to be called

This thread has run its course, it's closed now guys, don't want the 2 on 1 slanging to start again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back