Rivalries forum

BenC1357

Rivalries forum

We're going to need a rivalries forun, and fast. The Chiefs play the hated Raiders in week #2, and I need somewhere to talk smack. :D

Re: Rivalries forum

Who cares about pro football? Pro football is teh suck.
theyareontome.gif

College rivalries are where it's at.

just getting my first post out of the way.

nice site...
Maybe Bigbaseball is next.

Foosinho said:
Who cares about pro football? Pro football is teh suck.
theyareontome.gif

College rivalries are where it's at.
Amen. I need some place to yap at school rivals and overrated teams. *cough* Ohio State *cough*

For now, I'd say keep rivalries to one thread in each division and conference forum. That'll also be a good way to up traffic.

Pack87Man said:
For now, I'd say keep rivalries to one thread in each division and conference forum. That'll also be a good way to up traffic.
You're already starting to see it in some threads, so it might be a good idea to put it up now, and create the same enviornment as BigSoccer (ie, the rivalries forum is needed so the rest of the forums can peacefully coexist, without things like trolls turning perfectly good threads into smacktalk).

I rivalry forum could be a good thing from the start, but it could be a downside, as most of the traffic might go directly there, it might be good to start it once the forum is up and running, and than we can direct the trolls there later,

A rivalry sub forum per division and conference might be good for now.. but a global rivalry would be great later on.. maybe in December once the playoffs start or november when most of the College Rivalry games are going..

my two cents

Rey

Bears v Packers
Cowboys v Skins
there are some pro rivalries that could be pretty good, but college is where it would take off.

Put it up once the season starts.

distrunner450 said:
You're already starting to see it in some threads, so it might be a good idea to put it up now, and create the same enviornment as BigSoccer (ie, the rivalries forum is needed so the rest of the forums can peacefully coexist, without things like trolls turning perfectly good threads into smacktalk).

Exactly, keep the trolls limited on where they can be stupid. I say flag em if they get out of line anywhere outside of rivalries.

So what is it on this site, on BigSoccer you get a yellow or a red card, is it a flag here?

Back