Round 4 Results

The Doosra

Round 4 Results

Anyone got any updates for the first round of two-dayers?

Only one I know of is HC getting rolled for 80-odd versus GGS with Ogle taking 6-fa.

Also good to see the APS forum back and running.

Re: Round 4 Results

Carey 10/240 batting first def MGS 10/220
(Obviously missing keith.)

Carey Second dig managed 0/26 after about 6 overs before Tea and was called off.

S. Crocker from Carey managing 140

I head CGS got rolled for 106 and Wesely passed them 2 down. But that was yesterday and reverse outright probably wasnt out of the equation and Scotch whoever they were playing was also said to be a close game.

good day of cricket in the end got fairly close.

Geelong Grammar rolling HC outright after bowling them out for 81 (Ogle taking 6fa) then making 7/234 in reply. McDonald 80 n Ogle quick fire 47. McGlincy took a few poles to bowl out HC with a 43 run lead which was achieved within 10 or so overs for the lose of 4 wickets. Kudos to HC for a spirited game and looking foward to the return of Coleman (and so with Melbourne Grammar with Keath).

One a side note, Who's the Kemar Roach look alike?

The Import;386585 said:
Geelong Grammar rolling HC outright after bowling them out for 81 (Ogle taking 6fa) then making 7/234 in reply. McDonald 80 n Ogle quick fire 47. McGlincy took a few poles to bowl out HC with a 43 run lead which was achieved within 10 or so overs for the lose of 4 wickets. Kudos to HC for a spirited game and looking foward to the return of Coleman (and so with Melbourne Grammar with Keath).

One a side note, Who's the Kemar Roach look alike?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the guy from HC, coz if so his name is Nailhabo or something, and I think he made 40-odd yesterday.

Good to see ya back import.

Back