Scheduling Conflicts

W

Wilbix

Scheduling Conflicts

Unfortunately (for the competition, not for me :D), I have to head out of town the next two weekends. This week, I am leaving on Friday, so on Friday I will post days 3 and 4 of the 4-dayers and it won't be a big deal. However, I am gone from Thursday-Tuesday the following weekend.

I will post the game threads for Round 9 and 10 of the One-Day competition on Monday. If both captains get their teams in before I leave on Thursday, I will sim the matches before I go. If someone volunteers to post the commentary on the correct day, I can email you the commentary/scores and you can post them. I have to be the one simming the matches though, so that the stats can go into the stats file. If nobody volunteers, I can post the scores myself ahead of time.

Re: Scheduling Conflicts

Thanks to all the captains for doing a great job getting your teams in to accomodate my travel plans. The Round 9 matches have now been simmed and posted. I will wait until 11:59 pm GMT Wednesday to sim Round 10, in case you want to make some changes based on the Round 9 results. Younginator has volunteered to post the games on Sunday, so I will be sending him the commentary/score files. I will post the Ladder/Stats early next week.

Cheers!

Back