Scotch opening bowlers

Re: Scotch opening bowlers

There are fast as hell, parisi is the best bowler in the APS at the moment and will pick up a spot in the aps team. they both bowl around the 120-130 mark maybe faster, parisi has a develish bounce which make the battsmen shmit themselves. even i do occasionally, and thats a big feat

yeah i agree with the person above, he is really quick. like faster than lee and aktar together

forbes and parisi are the openers...very classy bowlers!!! different bowlers but both have exellent pace and lead scotch's attack brilliantly, always taking wickets, parisi must have 20 odd wickets (missed a game too) and forbes wood have 15 plus wickets!!!
probly the best opening bowling partnership in the APS!!!!!!
just never drop a catch off these 2 fellas...especially forba!!!!
Dont think thats the end of scotch's attack though...some very good back up bowlers in gelling and grose!

cantbatnorbowl;144473 said:
There are fast as hell, parisi is the best bowler in the APS at the moment and will pick up a spot in the aps team. they both bowl around the 120-130 mark maybe faster, parisi has a develish bounce which make the battsmen shmit themselves. even i do occasionally, and thats a big feat

turn it up. they werent that good. and definately not that quick. forbes is nowhere near as good as tom lynch (success wise) and parisi is nowhere near as good as pattinson.

i personally reckon that the guy from skevs was ten times better than forbes.

as an opening partnership these 2 bowlers can destroy any team!! showed it against HC, where there opening spellls put the HC batsmen under enormous pressure...no other opening partnership in the APS stacks up against these 2 with the new ball!!!!

Heat, i think you are theone that shouls turn it up, ur pattison or lynch and all u do is talk your self up, lynch is a fiery red head and that basically means he is ******** at life and should be burnt to death,(or left out in the sun for an hour) basically the same thing, and pattison is too arrogat to play aps tool

heat;144740 said:
turn it up. they werent that good. and definately not that quick. forbes is nowhere near as good as tom lynch (success wise) and parisi is nowhere near as good as pattinson.

i personally reckon that the guy from skevs was ten times better than forbes.

Agree with you Heat - they're not that quick (they think they are though...!!!)

againg robbo and heat you must be haileybury girls and yes thats the biggest insult anyone on this earth culd give. being called a haileybury boy or girl.

cantbatnorbowl;144473 said:
piss off mate Parisi does not bowl 130 collins bowled 130 and that is about 35 ks quicker than those two blokes but im sure you never faced him when he was fully fit so mate you dont know what you're talking about.

Forbes hit that Hartnell bloke from GC in the box.. (seeing him hold his nuts with a bag of ice on the side... priceless), obviously to quick for em!

parisi always has batters guessing with incredible bounce.. they come forward and wonder why its hittin em in the head! lol The amount of times ive seen players swing and miss parisi is just disgracefull, hes just to quick for em!

shocker;146420 said:
Forbes hit that Hartnell bloke from GC in the box.. (seeing him hold his nuts with a bag of ice on the side... priceless), obviously to quick for em!
QUOTE]

the wesley opener's box got smashed to pieces by forbes.... it was classic

Back