Season 14/15 Rumours And Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we should have a place to discuss who's been talking to who and who s signed where . It been a bit quiet on here obviously being footy season hopefully this generates a bit of chat

My understanding is that Dan O'Leary will be back after a year off with injury, and a wicket keeper who took they year off last season will return to the nest.

My understanding is that Dan O'Leary will be back after a year off with injury, and a wicket keeper who took they year off last season will return to the nest.

Are you making a comeback Serg? Would want to hope Macleod have a few new sponsors, no doubt you come with a hefty price tag!

Are you making a comeback Serg? Would want to hope Macleod have a few new sponsors, no doubt you come with a hefty price tag!

I have never been paid to play cricket and only play for the love of the club.
Oh, and yes, I will be playing this year if my body holds up. ( which should be around 2 games max)

Any other movements or rumours?

Will Lower Eltham keep their side together?

What can Creek add, or have they added, to go one step further?

Zull and C.Villani back on board joining new coach Steve Villani.
Plus another former multiple premiership player returning after a few years.
Could be an interesting start to the year to see if they can click straight away.

Zull and C.Villani back on board joining new coach Steve Villani.
Plus another former multiple premiership player returning after a few years.
Could be an interesting start to the year to see if they can click straight away.

Just name him. Rossbrook is also back. Will be interesting to see them all back in the side. Plenty likely to be real contenders again. Any idea if they're keeping Green?

Just name him. Rossbrook is also back. Will be interesting to see them all back in the side. Plenty likely to be real contenders again. Any idea if they're keeping Green?

Few good pick ups. Chris Salm must also be getting close to the age where he thinks about going back to local cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back