Shoe Goo or toe grip

marco93

Shoe Goo or toe grip

What is better for use on the toe of your bat toe grips or shoe goo and also is shoe goo better when sliding your bat.

Re: Shoe Goo or toe grip

I haven't tried shoe goo but I'd say it would be better than toe guards for sliding your bat.

Easy one!!! Shoe Goo, so easy to put on and last so much longer than a toe guard. Looks a hell of alot better to!

Ok I am a newbie here but wtf is shoe goo?
I would say that it would be best to get a new pair of cricket shoes and make sure that they are cleaned up after you have batted and bowled.

I have heard shoe goo prevents water from leaving the bat when it gets wet causing it to get waterlogged.

Not sure whether or not this is true though :confused:

carn tigez;266008 said:
I have heard shoe goo prevents water from leaving the bat when it gets wet causing it to get waterlogged.

Not sure whether or not this is true though :confused:

Cheers for that. That was the first I had ever heard of it.

ok thanks guys i was thinking of getting shoe goo this season but wasnt sure whether it was better to stay with toe guards.
i think i will choose shoe goo

OK i have got the shoe goo and now i was wondering the best way to put it on any advice would be appreciated

Slop it on and shape it how you want. There's no trick to it, just put it on and leave it upright to dry

Back