Sky Bet Championship 2013-2014

Sharkman84

http://www.givemesport.com/363015-championship-201314-preview

Championship 2013/14 Preview

The Championship season begins on August 3rd, here we preview all the teams and their chances

Published 3 days ago by Anthony Reeve, read by 2,771 people.

After a fascinating Championship season with only 14 points separating sixth place Leicester City and recently relegated Peterborough United in 22nd, this coming campaign is going to be unbelievably tight with all 24 clubs having a say on who goes up and who goes down.

I miss watching the Championship. I prefer it to the A-League.

Ipswich to finish fourth is... ambitious, though admittedly it has been a couple of seasons since I knew players and managers.

I miss watching the Championship. I prefer it to the A-League.

Ipswich to finish fourth is... ambitious, though admittedly it has been a couple of seasons since I knew players and managers.

Do you have Setanta, mate?

Setanta covers two Championship matches a week and they also cover the League Cup as well.

nah, I don't have Foxtel anymore. I have occasional access to Foxtel Go nowadays, but that's it., and there's no Setanta on that.

Fox Sports used to be the ones to cover the occasional Championship game and League Cup games. Times have changed!

Yep, I wish I had setanta. I do miss the highlights show they used to have on fox sports though. What happened to that?

Back