Some Questions...

I’m also very interested to hear if you guys have any questions that I can ask these guys and hopefully get some really good answers for you. We've got a lot of spinners too and particularly leg spinners, so I'm sure there's some interest from you guys in this area.

Sounds like there's a load of experience to tap into there. I'm sure a few people here will have some questions about leg spin.

That last ball is the best of the lot. Your rotation is much more complete on the last ball with the bowling shoulder pointing at the camera and the right leg following through much more.

Hi Tom,

Two things interest me with regard to your action and I wonder if you would not mind answering a couple of questions. Please do not read too much in to them... just curiosity.

Has anybody ever mentioned dyspraxia?

Is your coach an offspinner?

That's all great stuff! Thankyou! This video was last weekend. Let me know what you think on here!

Hi tom,
I was watching your video just recently and noticed that you were trying that thing with your follow through that I mentioned to you a couple of weeks ago. Hows it going for you? Do you feel that you have more rhythm when you bowl?
James

Back