Subbies Thread

Weribee to win the flag in the North/West?

I think they may be behind Plenty Valley and Melton this season. They have lost Thompson and to my knowledge they haven't picked up anyone. The batting stocks will still be extremely strong but their bowling depth will be limited and they will rely heavily on Pilch.

Whats your ladder predictions for the North/West?

I think they may be behind Plenty Valley and Melton this season. They have lost Thompson and to my knowledge they haven't picked up anyone. The batting stocks will still be extremely strong but their bowling depth will be limited and they will rely heavily on Pilch.

So Candyman, is it melton or Caulfield you play for? How would you know the financial position of any club other than your own? Where there's smoke there's fire.
As I said in one of my older posts I play for a smaller club... I am just saying that to label some clubs as poor playing environments because they get players in from elsewhere is crazy.
I've played at a big club in the past and know that only 1 bloke was being paid there (as well as the coach). It's all about the allure of success as shortnwide eluded to

Appears to be a lot of clubs running practice matches this year. Good to see! Some clubs having 2+ games? Leaving the lesser clubs in their wake...
The good weather has made praccy games more viable - but as you say - the better organised clubs with the right contacts seem to arrange stronger games at better venues

Who's everyone's tip from premiership/top 4 in each division?

Plenty valley for mine in the north/west , not too sure about the south/east.... Oakleigh, Malvern, Caulfield, Bayswater? Take your pick

Who's everyone's tip from prein iership/top 4 in each division?

Plenty valley for mine in the north/west , not too sure about the south/east.... Oakleigh, Malvern, Caulfield, Bayswater? Take your pick
Noble park for mine - won the flag and recruits make them stronger. Plenty valley in the north/west

Late signing announced at Endeavor Hills of a Sri Lankan fist classed named Gamindu Kanishka.

Has form in first class of an average of 50 but played in the diamond valley league for greensborough and did sweet f all.

Back