Tendulkar Doubtful for Australian Tests

mas cambios

Tendulkar Doubtful for Australian Tests

You do have to wonder how much longer Tendulkar can go on for. He seems to be injured on a regular basis these days and as most of us know, there is only so much a body can take.

Do you think we'll see much of him in the future, or will he be the first of the 'great' generation to retire and move on to pastures new?

Re: Tendulkar Doubtful for Australian Tests

Well according to what I remembered he promised he'll play the Next WC, so I guess he's holding on just because of that. If he does retire though, whenever that has to happen, India will lose a great player.

Bloody hell, if Tendulkar was playing they would thrash the scum

Australia is quite poor atm, even the Windies gave them a scare and with Sachins love of playing Australia, they wouldnt stand a chance, but without him India come back to the pack a bit with their inconsistent batting lineup and mighty Bryce McGain ripping through em :D

Kshitiz;267019 said:
Well according to what I remembered he promised he'll play the Next WC, so I guess he's holding on just because of that. If he does retire though, whenever that has to happen, India will lose a great player.

There's a long way to go till the 2011 WC. He's missing every alternate series these days and it would be a tough job for him to last until the 2011 World Cup. Replacing him is impossible but India need to find and groom a decent batsman to fill in his spot when he retires.

AB;267034 said:
There's a long way to go till the 2011 WC. He's missing every alternate series these days and it would be a tough job for him to last until the 2011 World Cup. Replacing him is impossible but India need to find and groom a decent batsman to fill in his spot when he retires.
Yeah that's correct, although I'm having a feeling he's much more conservative about his health maybe for the sheer motive of fulfilling his goal.

Good news for India is that the BCCI says Tendulkar will be fit in time to play the 1st Test against Australia.

Sachin Tendulkar should play his Cricket in his Hospital. He can't stay away from Hospital for more than 1 Month.

Come'on Sachin, its Enough!

Hope he plays.

Is a genuine gun, but the end may be near for this top shelf batsmen.

Back