The Lounge 2

Thanks, mate, for taking the trouble. :thumbsu: Awesome pics showing that those artefacts are presented with great care. Must have taken some efforts and money to get them transferred all the way to AUS, where from, actually?

Thanks, mate, for taking the trouble. :thumbsu: Awesome pics
My pleasure Thomas. They come directly from Cairo Museum. Sydney was chosen as one of only 10 world cities permitted to host the exhibition. Kinda proud of that fact and honored. Will post the Ramses ones & others from Valley of the Kings when the software allows.

Last edited:
I am a good driver but poor at parking. I take my time looking out the widow to see better. Reversing out of my place is easy.

What's tricky is reversing a caravan into a camping berth.

My car has this automatic parking assistant, so I actually needn't worry...

In combination with the on-board rear cross traffic alert and a rear view camera you needn't be afraid of backing out of a garage. It has helped me countless times.

Last edited:
My car has this automatic parking assistant, so I actually needn't worry...

In combination with the on-board rear cross traffic alert and a rear view camera you needn't be afraid of backing out of a garage. It has helped me countless times.

Great clips Thomas, thanks. The driving technology is certainly getting much better in so many ways. Everything is getting automated which I'm fine with, to a point. I still love my old 6 speed manual Corolla I put 98 Octane petrol into. I wish I had a reversing camera though. That's an excellent safety feature imo saving many little lives. I also liked the safety feature in the clip about not being blind backing out of a parking spot. 👍

Just adding that it's pretty hard if not impossible to trace someone whose garage is so spacious that a car can be turned around in a circle. 😳
Naturally need a two car space garage. We dont have one. But all os not lost as the turntable can also be installed in a driveway.

Back