The Lounge

I was out shopping with my mum this morning and noticed that the Christmas celebrations are in full swing and it was packed as well. Even when i went to get my hair cut the hairdressers were dressed up as elves. Looked pretty cool.
Coming home from the shops and entering my street we were confronted by a horrible stink. Didn't know where it came from but both mum and I could smell it. Something from outside stinks. Went out there just before and could smell the same smell. Might be the local sewerage farm.

I was out shopping with my mum this morning and noticed that the Christmas celebrations are in full swing and it was packed as well. Even when i went to get my hair cut the hairdressers were dressed up as elves. Looked pretty cool.
Coming home from the shops and entering my street we were confronted by a horrible stink. Didn't know where it came from but both mum and I could smell it. Something from outside stinks. Went out there just before and could smell the same smell. Might be the local sewerage farm.

Where are you from man?

So those numbers are the magnification factor or something and you've had to get stronger ones I guess? Is it general use e.g. you'd have to wear them (long - sighted) playing cricket or just for reading? (Short sighted)?
I need to get stronger ones, but i didn't get stronger ones because i see properly with these ones and i dont know why ive been told to get sronger ones tbh, they're long sighted, so i always wear them, i think that if you wear glasses youre eye sight gets worse. Wearing glasses is not a problem for me you get used to them but i don't like to be dependant on things so i hate it when my eye sight becomes weaker.

Am proud of Molly Meldrum who was inducted into the Aria hall of fame!
Also i love the best wishes he just gave to phil hughes.
Sheppard won best band at the arias as well!

Back