U15 Hatch 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: U15 Hatch 09/10

Keep guessing;376623 said:
it wasn't a joke.

Mas Cambios has indicated that the exchanges stop, so let's just get this thread back on topic - U15 Hatch 09/10.

Any value in further exchanges with you has dissipated.

onemoreover;376641 said:
This has already been explained on several occasions KG.

[Edit] Sorry I didn't see Mas had responded
err don't give me lip...as you can probably see, i asked mas cambios, not you.

The Wizz;376627 said:
OP's will have a really good squad this year
the people who should get in are as follows- (not in any particular order)
(1)tremayne ryder
(2)daniel shallard
(3)aaron mills
(4)justin lyon
(5)josh southern
(6)harley smith
(7)locky potter
(8)Dean Crockett
(9)locky moran
(10)leigh judd
(11)jack mclagan
(12)paul dempsey
(13)Jackson van meuween
(14) joel trist
note- jack mclagan and josh southern can allternate as keeper's

if this is the side, Op's should dominate

Not bad you got half right.

thanks wizz :D

onemoreover;376428 said:
Ok I found the team list here..........

Diamond Valley Cricket Association

In short, yes, Murray White did get selected in the final 2009/10 Northern Cowboys side.

BTW Swifty, I heard your team or memmbers of the team, were somewhat less than sportsman like towards Murray last week. Is that true? I don't have a lot of detail, but thats essentially what I heard.

I am not sure. Murray faced about 5 balls before he went out and I was bowling to him and I think some words were exchanged. I dont know what was said but I think they were in good fun, although Murray has taken them the wrong way and there have been a few rumors about formal complaints and the like.

swifty_147;376688 said:
I am not sure. Murray faced about 5 balls before he went out and I was bowling to him and I think some words were exchanged. I dont know what was said but I think they were in good fun, although Murray has taken them the wrong way and there have been a few rumors about formal complaints and the like.

Ok, I see. Like I said I heard about it and for all I knew it could have been 5th hand. If there is a bit of repartee going on during the game, I think it is best to get in on it rather than kick against it.

GR8*1;377235 said:
I love how we're trying to better our english, since onemoreover entered our forums

Or is it that I am just crap at doing the abbreviation and I.M. slang thing, both reading and writing?

As far as current I.T. culture goes.................I'm a dinosaur. Last grammatical gasps before extinction.

People felling sorry for me is probably the reality.

he he he :D

Preston v U16 Cowboys practice match is on again on Sunday at Moore Park. Should be a good game. Any other practice games on?

Goliath;378237 said:
Preston v U16 Cowboys practice match is on again on Sunday at Moore Park. Should be a good game. Any other practice games on?

BOP's are playing under 16 Falcons, dont know the date, but certain there playing them.

judging from bundooras list prestons list and ivanhoes list, Ivanhoe have very little chance. not enough 'big names' there as apose to preston with mcleod emmins staples so on and bundoora dempsey ryder smith and shallard. Harbinson is the gun of that team and would have to do an awful lot to keep ivanhoe at the top. mind you italia get hit a ball out of the park and the neilson brothers can be handy guess will just have to wait and see, another thing about there side is there not solid enoough i dont think, nothin against these players but i dont think there up to a hatch standard such as, Huntington, Adams, Baxter, Kerr and mainly Doherty! i spose dohertys only good if your bowling every ball short outside of off stump all he does it late cut the ball!

Ivanhoe will struggle abit looking at there side. nothing against these players but i dont think there at a hatch standard. Huntington, Baxter, Crouch, Adams and mainly kerr and Doherty. Doherty is an okay club cricketer but when it comes to good cricket i dont think hes gonna handle it, a side cant aford players such as him in there side if they wanna be dominate all the way through, nothing against the kid, ive become alright mates with him but i just dont think he will cope much like the others i named.

my thoughts BOPS will struggle this season, a few good names but some dont deserve to have made it

swifty_147;378995 said:
probably
i think its fair to say that the standard of cricket wont be as high as last year

yeah no team will be as good as preston with smith, powick, kelly, denier in it. And i dont think youll find a batsmen quite as good as groom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back