UEFA European Championship Finals likely to increase to 24 teams?

How many teams should ther be in Final tournaments of theUEFA European Championships?

• 64+

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Stevens

UEFA European Championship Finals likely to increase to 24 teams?

It is likley on Friday 26/09/2008 the Final tournament of the UEFA European Championship Finals (in football) will be to increased to 24 teams from 2016 onwards?

Do you agree with this decision?

If you do not agree the decision how many teams should there be in the Final tournament of the UEFA European Championships?

I think 16 i.e do not fix what is not brocken!

Re: UEFA European Championship Finals likely to increase to 24 teams?

Money will always play a bit part in the game and let's be honest, UEFA is hardly an organisation reknown for using commonsense.

They'll dilute the tournament until it's worthless. On the up side, at least England should qualify now.

mas cambios;268010 said:
Money will always play a bit part in the game and let's be honest, UEFA is hardly an organisation reknown for using commonsense.

They'll dilute the tournament until it's worthless. On the up side, at least England should qualify now.

yes, you're right.
it's all about money

I'm happy with the current 16 team system. Any more teams and the quality of the tournament will be reduced.

However whilst their is financial and commercial interest i'm sure they'll expand it.

Stevens;268009 said:
It is likley on Friday 26/09/2008 the Final tournament of the UEFA European Championship Finals (in football) will be to increased to 24 teams from 2016 onwards?

Do you agree with this decision?

If you do not agree the decision how many teams should there be in the Final tournament of the UEFA European Championships?

I think 16 i.e do not fix what is not brocken!

good point

Back