weird spin

kizza

weird spin

my mate who spins
dus something very strange
wen he goes to bowl a leg spin it spins as an off spinner dus and wen he bowls off spin action it bounces in a leg spin??
wat is going on both me nd him are both confused :confused:

Re: weird spin

Dyspraxia can affect any or all areas of development - intellectual, emotional, physical, language, social and sensory - and may impair a person’s normal process of learning. Usually, it's said to be an impairment or immaturity of the organisation of movement, but associated with this may be problems of language, perception and thought.

Problems arise in the process of forming ideas, motor planning and execution, since people with dyspraxia have poor understanding of the messages their senses convey and difficulty relating those messages to actions.

This means physical activities are hard to learn, difficult to retain, and hesitant and awkward in performance.

Dyspraxia affects each person in different ways and at different stages of development. How an individual is affected is inconsistent, too. For example, one day they may be able to perform a specific task, the next day they can't.

Should give you a rough idea.

erm we do some times call him retarted but i dont think hes dyspexic or wateva it is
i fink he has just a funny hand movment that he has got used to

I believe that he may deliver all of his balls from the back of the hand, thus reversing intended side spin on the ball.

I have worked with a few people with dyspraxia who exhibit only the physical 'difficulties' and are extremely bright. However, what would appear a difficulty in everyday life can provide an exceptional talent in sport. For example, the guys I have worked with have 'loose' wrist joints and are awe inspiring spin bowlers; bowling leg/off with brilliance although no cricket coach knows how they do it ;).

Back