Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Stump Cam;354010 said:
On that goat track..... you should be looking to take 30+ minimum.
Runs... By the end of the season - if you aren't the leading run scorer in that grade, you should consider that a fail!

i wanna bowl 6-10 overs a game so 30+ is highly unlikely.......

Stump Cam;354010 said:
On that goat track..... you should be looking to take 30+ minimum.
Runs... By the end of the season - if you aren't the leading run scorer in that grade, you should consider that a fail!

i wanna bowl 6-10 overs a game so 30+ is highly unlikely.......

TableDancer;354050 said:
**** ME.... 2070 posts. Now that takes the cake! Mate, there is more to life. Go for a walk, take a swim, smell a flower! OR HEAVEN FORBID, TALK TO A GIRL. Take one hand off the keyboard and the other off your 'weapon' and just DO SOOMMEETTHHIINNGG.

Mate why r u so angry!
do you think ur better that every one else because u have only put up 20 posts? give us a break!
Do u have the answers to life oh wise one? Mr Lama.
if you work on a computer all day every day then jumping onsite is a good distraction from work some of us live on the computer for work not selling our klacker to the next $5 tip Table Dancer.
Next time im looking for guidence and wisdom or perhaps a change in vocation i'll be sure to P.M. u. lol:D

TableDancer;354050 said:
**** ME.... 2070 posts. Now that takes the cake! Mate, there is more to life. Go for a walk, take a swim, smell a flower! OR HEAVEN FORBID, TALK TO A GIRL. Take one hand off the keyboard and the other off your 'weapon' and just DO SOOMMEETTHHIINNGG.

Mate why r u so angry!
do you think ur better that every one else because u have only put up 20 posts? give us a break!
if you work on a computer all day every day then jumping onsite is a good distraction from work some of us live on the computer for work not selling our klacker to the next $5 tip Table Dancer.
Next time im looking for guidence and wisdom or perhaps a change in vocation i'll be sure to P.M. u. lol:D

BigCoq;354334 said:
Mate why r u so angry!

Well said........;)

BigCoq;354334 said:
Mate why r u so angry!

Well said........;)

A.B De Villiers;354293 said:
In 80 overs? that isn't many, where you looking to bowl? 1st or 2nd change?

yeah its not many....i rate myself as a partnership breaker so if there is one happening ill slide in and have a crack.......and the oposition's best players i want to be bowling to also i love a contest and love mixing it with the best.......hopefully i get the chance to get in their face to see what they have got.........

i dont want to bowl 15- 20 as i will be opening the batting......im not the skinniest bloke running around so yeah hope that answers your question.....

A.B De Villiers;354293 said:
In 80 overs? that isn't many, where you looking to bowl? 1st or 2nd change?

yeah its not many....i rate myself as a partnership breaker so if there is one happening ill slide in and have a crack.......and the oposition's best players i want to be bowling to also i love a contest and love mixing it with the best.......hopefully i get the chance to get in their face to see what they have got.........

i dont want to bowl 15- 20 as i will be opening the batting......im not the skinniest bloke running around so yeah hope that answers your question.....

Weapons and AB.........
You guys do realise the game of cricket is a team game yes????? All ya seem to be doing is pumping up your own tyres - Something to do with over inflated egos - especially Weapons. At the end of the day no one cares how many wickets you want to take or how many runs you want to make. All that matters is how the team goes - So stop pissing in each others pockets and start concentrating on helping ya club (who ever that may be this season). The game is made up of a lot of individual performances but at the end of the day it's a team game. If you are any good - Ya shouldn't need to spruke yourself on this forum. Actions speak louder than words...... ;)

Weapons and AB.........
You guys do realise the game of cricket is a team game yes????? All ya seem to be doing is pumping up your own tyres - Something to do with over inflated egos - especially Weapons. At the end of the day no one cares how many wickets you want to take or how many runs you want to make. All that matters is how the team goes - So stop pissing in each others pockets and start concentrating on helping ya club (who ever that may be this season). The game is made up of a lot of individual performances but at the end of the day it's a team game. If you are any good - Ya shouldn't need to spruke yourself on this forum. Actions speak louder than words...... ;)

Shaved_Plums;354543 said:
Weapons and AB.........

good post.......best thing about me is im a team player......team/club 1st me 2nd...but at the end of the day there are times in a game the best players will stand up and i believe i will be 1 of the better ones in the comp this year and yes pressure will be on.....i eat pressure for breakfast......anyway the comp will be better with me playing in it.......so put that in your pipe and smoke it........:cool:

commitment+attitude=success

Weapons and AB.........

good post.......best thing about me is im a team player......team/club 1st me 2nd...but at the end of the day there are times in a game the best players will stand up and i believe i will be 1 of the better ones in the comp this year and yes pressure will be on.....i eat pressure for breakfast......anyway the comp will be better with me playing in it.......so put that in your pipe and smoke it........:cool:

Weapons and AB.........

If you would look back, I was asked what I rate myself. I answered. Just my own opinion and that was basically what I've been told by others, basically keep working on your technique and you'll be all right. Nothing about how many runs I will make and so on. That's for the cricket gods and a little bit of luck to decide, not to mention trainings and so on. ;)

I'd be the first bloke to tell you that I'm not that good, but I know my game and where it stands at the moment. as you say, ego's wouldn't understand that, and would think they are another planet. I would also be the first bloke to say that he plays for the team and no one else, and that he is proud to play with and around the blokes on that team and in that club. Where would playing for yourself get you? I'd say out the door. :)

Weapons and AB.........

If you would look back, I was asked what I rate myself. I answered. Just my own opinion and that was basically what I've been told by others, basically keep working on your technique and you'll be all right. Nothing about how many runs I will make and so on. That's for the cricket gods and a little bit of luck to decide, not to mention trainings and so on. ;)

I'd be the first bloke to tell you that I'm not that good, but I know my game and where it stands at the moment. as you say, ego's wouldn't understand that, and would think they are another planet. I would also be the first bloke to say that he plays for the team and no one else, and that he is proud to play with and around the blokes on that team and in that club. Where would playing for yourself get you? I'd say out the door. :)

Weapons and AB.........

How's life without Chris Armstrong?
Move on COCKroach!!! :cool:

Weapons and AB.........

How's life without Chris Armstrong?
Move on COCKroach!!! :cool:

weapons05/06;354671 said:

Still spruiking yourself I see............ It's ACTIONS rather than WORDS that matter....... :cool:

Still spruiking yourself I see............ It's ACTIONS rather than WORDS that matter....... :cool:

A.B De Villiers;354690 said:

Fair point AB.................... Good luck next season

A.B De Villiers;354690 said:

Fair point AB.................... Good luck next season

Shaved_Plums;354736 said:

oh well couldnt give a continental what you think......u dont know me so your opinion means nothing.......

many times before when its time to stand up in big games i have in a much much better standard than the 1 i will be playing in......nothing wrong with a bit of confidence is there???......

oh and the dot thing in between sentances has copyright so get your own.........

Shaved_Plums;354736 said:

oh well couldnt give a continental what you think......u dont know me so your opinion means nothing.......

many times before when its time to stand up in big games i have in a much much better standard than the 1 i will be playing in......nothing wrong with a bit of confidence is there???......

oh and the dot thing in between sentances has copyright so get your own.........

"I eat pressure for breakfast". lol I won't even waste my time calling you a tosser, you have done a good job of that yourself. Plenty on this site!
GO SAINTS

"I eat pressure for breakfast". lol I won't even waste my time calling you a tosser, you have done a good job of that yourself. Plenty on this site!
GO SAINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back