What would you like help with?

mas cambios

What would you like help with?

I have a million and one drills to do with fielding but want to keep some in the bag for quieter times on the forum.

However if you're having a particular problem with something to do with fielding post it in here and I'll knock up a drill and some coaching tips.

It can be to do with anything you like, no matter how trivial it may seem. If I can help then I will!

Re: What would you like help with?

I find it difficult to keep my concentration for the length of time, especially not having Captaining duties anymore, i stand at slip, and im not one of those unlucky sons of a gun who gets the ball following them.

Anything mentally i can do to get my 100% attention onto that ball, i've thankfully never dropped one due to my eye wandering, but it'll happen, how can i prevent it?

What is the quickest way of getting the ball back to the stumps? I field at cover or midwicket and have tried lots of things from sidearm whips to rugby scrum half like spin passes (that only happened once-never again). Any ideas?

rolfusmercartor said:
What is the quickest way of getting the ball back to the stumps? I field at cover or midwicket and have tried lots of things from sidearm whips to rugby scrum half like spin passes (that only happened once-never again). Any ideas?

Run towards the ball, one handed pick up, small load up and underarm it in.

If it has been hit hard to you; classic overarm throw over the top of the stumps is the best.

I would like some tips on throwing accurtately. What can I do to make sure I hit the stumps 8 or 9 times out of 10?

Back