who do you think are theBest yr 10 bowlers?

xava69

who do you think are theBest yr 10 bowlers?

Who do you think are the best yr 10 bowlers, i think loyyd everitt for cgs ispreety good bowling at first change and also Andrew McGorian and Jack O'Sullivan for xavier who share the opening partnership sometimes

Re: who do you think are theBest yr 10 bowlers?

rob handel from cgs. hardly bowls a bad ball, hard to get away and can bat, made 60 odd not out against crusaders

chuka3;137793 said:
dan curtain shows he has a promising career in legspin bowling

who ever wrote this is clearly stoned or just a hockey player

There is this kid a xavier who uses web sites to build up a reputation for his bowling hahahahha lol Mac Daddy clearly the greatest bowler ever to be in yr 10 :confused:

Don't discount Andy McGorian who is clearly the most outstanding young bowler in stump cricket.

xava69;137237 said:
Who do you think are the best yr 10 bowlers, i think loyyd everitt for cgs ispreety good bowling at first change and also Andrew McGorian and Jack O'Sullivan for xavier who share the opening partnership sometimes

Way to build a reputation on bigcricket andy

Best yr 10 bowler would hav to be jack o'sullivan of xavier opens the bowling which is an awsome effort. Those muppets from wesley didnt hav a clue wen it came to facing him

they say andrew mcgorian bowls good line and length seems to have unplayable cut:rolleyes:

Nicholas Kaine from xavier is an amazing leg spin bowler, took soemthing like 3/22 off 11 against carey on the weekend. And amazingly 3/6 off 11 against Skevs at the end of last year. Will play firsts next year. Jack O'sullivan is a fantastic bowler, he has finally learnt how to control his swing and should be some trouble for batsmen for a few years to come.

Big Hit;138244 said:
Nicholas Kaine from xavier is an amazing leg spin bowler, took soemthing like 3/22 off 11 against carey on the weekend. And amazingly 3/6 off 11 against Skevs at the end of last year. Will play firsts next year. Jack O'sullivan is a fantastic bowler, he has finally learnt how to control his swing and should be some trouble for batsmen for a few years to come.

Nick kaine big call for firsts next year is a good player but is he really that good:cool:

Yep, i have 100% respect for that kid, needs to work on the batting but is a great bowler.

i do have respect for him but with all due respect he will not play 1st eleven cricket next year bats number 11 for 10'a's and is no way up to the standard of 1st eleven spinners

hilfy#2;138169 said:
Don't discount Andy McGorian who is clearly the most outstanding young bowler in stump cricket.

hey consy i gave u a rep point for that comment can u give me 1 now lol

Andy...what about the four balls that bowled you middle peg.
It even took the stump out of the ground
Andy McGorian bowled Consi and was the best ball in the history of cricket...is that enough of a rap for you andy

Back