Who has had the best decks and grounds?

middle_and_off

Who has had the best decks and grounds?

who do u think has had the best decks this year? any grounds that are disgraceful or good enough to host Australia......

Re: Who has had the best decks and grounds?

middle_and_off;341146 said:
who do u think has had the best decks this year? any grounds that are disgraceful or good enough to host Australia......

Geelong Grammar would have to be the best place to play at. Pitch not so good. geelong college also very nice ground.

Worst spots easily Wesley and Hailebury.

have to say scotch is the best place to play and geelong grammer not that great

the worst ground by far to play on is Brighton. Ground is patchy, pitch is soft, change rooms are cramped, can hardly read the scoreboard and the ground on one side is extremely small. never want to play there again

Why wesley would create a pitch like that i don't know....maybe to help they're gun batters like fahie and mr MCC to get their technique right..

googley;341934 said:
the worst ground by far to play on is Brighton. Ground is patchy, pitch is soft, change rooms are cramped, can hardly read the scoreboard and the ground on one side is extremely small. never want to play there again

I take back what i said in that quote. Their is nothing wrong with the ground and people that play their should be honored to play at such a nice school.

Back