Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Than 2?

heat;140697 said:
youll be hearing more from him with the form hes in!

i heard he was set to take on parliarment next. gonna play in the PM's XI against some team. hes been sponsored since he was 5 by gray nicolls.

Heat mate, i'm not from HC, but i do agree with some of the stuff you write on here. Mainly its good.

But the other week i worked at Gray Nics and the youngest sponsor they have is some lad in England who is 12, and that is the youngest.

You cant be right mate?

Re: Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Tha

oh my god areyou ********ing serious? of course he wasn't sponsored when he was 5! what school do you go to because some facets of their educational program are definitely lacking. or you are just dumb

Who Is The Best No. 9 Bat Who Bowls Absolute Smoke At An Economy Rate Of Less Than 2?

Chopra7;144881 said:
Heat mate, i'm not from HC, but i do agree with some of the stuff you write on here. Mainly its good.

But the other week i worked at Gray Nics and the youngest sponsor they have is some lad in England who is 12, and that is the youngest.

You cant be right mate?

lol i was just joking mate, taking the piss. hes not good! haha. bit gullible? lol

Back