Willy Comp 2011/2012

not any more champ!!!ill be playing on the best subbie deck this side of the city!!!!

if your refering to winter cricket.........yep its on the concrete stuff......

So Deer Park don't have a coach anymore. If they were serious about climbing up to the highest division they should look seriously at John Callus. A former ICC cricketer would bring the professionalism that club needs to take the next step.

So Deer Park don't have a coach anymore. If they were serious about climbing up to the highest division they should look seriously at John Callus. A former ICC cricketer would bring the professionalism that club needs to take the next step.

Former ICC cricketer??? He'll be at the next world cup if Malta get through.....:D

shows how much you know..........lol
Cricket Victoria Turf Pitch Awards 2010-2011
East / West North / South

Yarraville 9.64 Preston 9.27

Noble Park 9.08 Moorabbin 9.08
Box Hill 9.00 Balwyn 8.92
Altona 8.92 Ormond 8.92
Endeavour Hills 8.69 Brunswick 8.86
Melton 8.69 Kew 8.75
Sunshine 8.66 Kingston Saints 8.73
Bayswater 8.58 Ivanhoe 8.67
Werribee 8.50 Brighton 8.46
Croydon 8.31 Plenty Valley 8.33
Oakleigh 8.31 Caulfield 8.23
Broadmeadows 7.91 Malvern 8.20
Mt.Waverley 7.50 Coburg 7.27
Williamstown * Elsternwick 7.27

Shows how much you know..........lol

He is trying to tell everyone he is playing for Sunshine but in reality he is staying at Deer Park and his mate Hussler is leaving his belovered Newport to join him for some $$$$.

Hahahaha............the only payment I get is a 5% managers fee for Williamstowns paid player...........thanks for the pay rise.......:p

He is trying to tell everyone he is playing for Sunshine but in reality he is staying at Deer Park and his mate Hussler is leaving his belovered Newport to join him for some $$$$.
He wouldn't talk shit.... :p But why would he go to sunshine if he played for willi not long ago? Maybe he knows he won't get a gig in the 1's....or 2's at willi. :p

where is your crystal ball.........imagine weapo bowling against you ywl......you wouldnt know what hit you......hahaha

the deer park boys had a good win today in the winter cricket.......1st 1 and hungary for more!!!!

sheeds kirky to come in later games........look out!!!

where is your crystal ball.........imagine weapo bowling against you ywl......you wouldnt know what hit you......hahaha

the deer park boys had a good win today in the winter cricket.......1st 1 and hungary for more!!!!

sheeds kirky to come in later games........look out!!!

AAARRRGGGHHH WATCH OUT FOR THEM GORRILAS BROWNEY.

What are you on about (grass one week & plastic the next?????)
The only future the Nth A & Nth B clubs have got is..........win flag............go up, come down, up down.........up down..........up down
VTCA = Most $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WINS..................:(

Thats not necessarily the case hussler, Laverton won north b1 without handing out the $$$$

Just opened my Hobsons Bay Leader & there it is, Willy Imps ad for a captain/coach. Titb's phone's going to be running hot with all the applicants. Doesn't happen very often that someone will get to be a premiership coach in their first year. I thought they would have gone internally & appointed geeno.

Thats not necessarily the case hussler, Laverton won north b1 without handing out the $$$$

Nth B1 hey, I was more talking about the good stuff, but i still think that guys like Loges,Baker or M.Mason would get some payments & or incentives.........you dont coax players from subbie clubs for free........:oops:

just a quick 1 boys and girls......

well done to the west group team in the mid year cricket associatoin-winter comp gave the east group a bit of a touch up......

west 7cc235 def east 8cc200.....that score line dont reflect the thumping we gave them......

myself matty frew terry ralph trent lawford danny mendoza greame bennett all from the wdca made the victorian team for 2011 playing against new south wales next sunday at elsternwick park......

ps....played more games already than summer cricket......

Back