Willy Comp 2011/2012

titbs year in review

willimstown imps........we were the benchmark all season with an influx of new players adding to our depth,and a quality import,will be premiers and celebrating our 21st in the coming weeks.

cheats.........another good start to the season but inhouse fighting has had the wheels falling off since before xmas.....no better example of this than the loss of will........think matt has lost his way and players have lost respect.

yesterdays heroes.......hanging in there but are a club in decline,they were a powerhouse but it now appears over.

cabbies.......most undisciplined team and club in competition as was shown again last weekend......good effort to make the finals but with leadership like that,,,,why bother???? club without good culture.

monkeyvale.......not enough good players and one who plays for himself in charge.....couple of good kids came through this year..........but with the natives they have in the area,,,what chance do they have.

cookers.......like the direction this club is going in,major improvers this season and got a couple of big scalps...new ground in next year or two,should have them competing with us for thext 4 or 5 years.

g/brand.........too many kids to be cometetive at the moment..........if we only had two good clubs in divy 2 they could also go down..

the great little family club.........well it has caught up with them........you can't have a cricket club where it is not safe for women and children to go and expect people to come and play, or for that matter stay..........lost 20 odd players from first 3 teams last year,this club must learn but havn't as shown by the recruitment of rowan from lavo.....meaning his dill father would be there on weekends....good luck next year on hard wickets in melton......

Its great to have the power in the A-Turf Grand Final & not even be playing in it............its normally a good wicket to bat on at OUR ground, but sometimes it can be tough.........:eek::eek::eek:

Imps are going to be sore in the morning. After a long day in the field west Newport are 9/228 which is a lead of 86. Runs for west Corey Irving 48 T. Jones 37 C. Eliiot 31 P. macca 29* bowling for imps. O. Alsop 35 overs 4/70 P.Hudson 21 overs 2/45. Imps have to hope the cricket gods are on there side if they want number 21. But west look home. However cricket is a funny game.

Hi all

Just a report on the B-turf grand final for anyone interested. After 2 days, Grand United made 258 and currently West Newport are 8/156. On a great cricket wicket the game has had a lot of twists and turns already. Grand United were 9/180 before a great partnership for the last wicket. Alternatively, West Newport have recovered from being 4/40 to be right back in the game. Paul Mcgowan on 30 not out is the key as to how close they can get to the 1st innings total, or indeed pass it. Looming as a great game, I think the wicket is going to mean that this match will go into a 3rd weekend.

Hi all

Just a report on the B-turf grand final for anyone interested. After 2 days, Grand United made 258 and currently West Newport are 8/156. On a great cricket wicket the game has had a lot of twists and turns already. Grand United were 9/180 before a great partnership for the last wicket. Alternatively, West Newport have recovered from being 4/40 to be right back in the game. Paul Mcgowan on 30 not out is the key as to how close they can get to the 1st innings total, or indeed pass it. Looming as a great game, I think the wicket is going to mean that this match will go into a 3rd weekend.

that old prick will need at least a week to recover...............:D

Hi all

well i hope your seconds kill them........they have some of the most disgusting lowlifes i have ever heard play cricket in their first.......and as for you sharpy45,yours is coming...........
on the game we didn't have best weekend,but theres a long way to go so expect a fight back and us to get up

well i hope your seconds kill them........they have some of the most disgusting lowlifes i have ever heard play cricket in their first.......and as for you sharpy45,yours is coming...........
on the game we didn't have best weekend,but theres a long way to go so expect a fight back and us to get up
you threatening me titb?

Hahahahaha, this is hilarious. Looks like those "lowlifes" are going to teach you a thing or two with their Grandfinal experience. I think I speak on behalf of every other club in the WDCA when I say, thank you West Newport for putting this muppet and his sidekicks where they belong. Keep your foot on their throats.
And now you've resorted to threatning players? Just the exact kind of act we would all expect from a pathetic human such as you titb. Highly doubt that you would have the balls to act upon it though.

Hahahahaha, this is hilarious. Looks like those "lowlifes" are going to teach you a thing or two with their Grandfinal experience. I think I speak on behalf of every other club in the WDCA when I say, thank you West Newport for putting this muppet and his sidekicks where they belong. Keep your foot on their throats.
And now you've resorted to threatning players? Just the exact kind of act we would all expect from a pathetic human such as you titb. Highly doubt that you would have the balls to act upon it though.
hello loser..........just log in today and make a dill of yourself........acting like your not from the cheats............bring it on..............probably sharpy45's parents now using his little brothers account.........can hear him now......thanks mum thanks dad........

hello loser..........just log in today and make a dill of yourself........acting like your not from the cheats............bring it on..............probably sharpy45's parents now using his little brothers account.........can hear him now......thanks mum thanks dad........
mmmmmm i think you are the dill putting crap like this on loser

Haha, wrong on all accounts. But if I do get the chance, I will certainly be down at Newport digman on Sunday (thats if your pack of arrogant mongs can last until then) to watch the contest. I hope what you say is true in regards to your brilliant "fight back" you are promising.

I think this is a bit far, but from all accounts and my limited viewing your crowd had plenty to say...and when put back in their place, could hear the crickets chirping in your area!

Personally threating sharpie is a joke, I hope your willing to jump from behind your computer screen and personally front the person then?

now listen here titb, if you cant hack a lil bit of sledging then i suggest you go play another sport. its an A turf grand final, and we are there to win, i give it out and i am more then happy to cop it back. its part and parcel of the game. i cop it big time, but i dont sit there and cry about it, i just fucken love it..

i think your taunts about us being cheats, when your club clearly breaks the rules and not ours, and how are we low lifes when your crowd of old moles sit there and chirp when someone goes out walking up to the rooms. you need to get off ya high horse and realise when ya cross the white line we play to win, but after were off im more then happy to buy the very person i bag the shit out of a beer. but if you have a problem with me im more then happy to have a chat with you.. name your self and we'll have a deep and meaningful chat about my issues. until then let the cricket do the talking nuffie

I went down & watched the A-Turf grand final last weekend & this is what the Willy Imps team reminded me of.................................................

I went down & watched the A-Turf grand final last weekend & this is what the Willy Imps team reminded me of.................................................

Is that supposed to mean they are going downhill???
Surely theres something funnier on the internet than that :p

Anyway i think the game is still anyones as OUR ground is the best to bat on and big scores can be made or chased.
In saying that West are in the box seat though. Goodluck and i hope the sledging continues. Love hearin a baggin :D

Name yourself you weak piece of shit...

Is that supposed to mean they are going downhill???
Surely theres something funnier on the internet than that :p

Anyway i think the game is still anyones as OUR ground is the best to bat on and big scores can be made or chased.
In saying that West are in the box seat though. Goodluck and i hope the sledging continues. Love hearin a baggin :D

I didnt expect the dumbarses to get it...................Most of the Imps players = Downhill Skiers!!!:eek:

I have it on quite a reliable source that several Imps woman were seen mingling with the West Newport boys ! I guess they know a winner when they see one !

Is Stebbing the worst cricketer to ever play 1st XI cricket ?
Does Robson realise hes the second best leg spinner in hes own side ?
Which Hudson family member is actually a bigger liability ?

Back