Willy Comp 2011/2012

theres no way they can go up without a turf wicket.........If they are trying to get turf wickets why would you go to north west comp, it is a hard wicket comp only!

If those clubs went to north west they wouldnt last too long travelling to Donnybrook, Craigieburn, Coolaroo, Greenvale.........

If its good enough for the 2 melton clubs surely its good enough for everybody else? and i Believe there looking for turf grounds if they cant get them then i would imagine they will go elsewhere - ie North west only a trip up the Ring Road

If its good enough for the 2 melton clubs surely its good enough for everybody else? and i Believe there looking for turf grounds if they cant get them then i would imagine they will go elsewhere - ie North west only a trip up the Ring Road

I was talking about A-Turf section 1........those new clubs (tarneit etc) you are referring to, have to earn their stripes in Section 2 first, which im sure will happen next season...................ive played in north west before, trust me, it aint just up the ring road mate......;)

I was talking about A-Turf section 1........those new clubs (tarneit etc) you are referring to, have to earn their stripes in Section 2 first, which im sure will happen next season...................ive played in north west before, trust me, it aint just up the ring road mate......;)
yeah i didnt mean A1, you would have to earn the promotion an have turf or at least be getting turf for that. that wouldnt be fair for the other A1 clubs. You would have to put those clubs in A2 with or without Turf and make them earn the promotion like ANA's did, if they dont play in a turf(competitive grade) - which the matting grades are not these new clubs will go to other associations even if the drive is long

Sorry sunshine, I don't speak cockhound. You'll need to translate for me. Might be an idea to get your caregiver to do the typing in future.

Profound words there. Way to go in keeping the idea that Australians are illiterate alive and kicking.

your a fuckwit

My god, this really is the pot calling the kettle black. Sure, I'm American and yes, many of my fellow countrymen are retards but judging by your posts as well as others on here your country falls into the same category.

You are nothing but a backwater, cock sucking piece of shit. That goes for the rest of you cockhounds as well.

hahahahahaha........classic!!!!

what are you doin back here ?
this sage smoker sounds like he could be your brother weapons.

who are you coaching this year after your big run talley at willi. you must have had plenty of offers.

He'll be coaching Tarneit under 11s & when they have a win in round 1, he'll get another tattoo hahhaha ......SPUD !!

what are you doin back here ?
this sage smoker sounds like he could be your brother weapons.

who are you coaching this year after your big run talley at willi. you must have had plenty of offers.

i dont treat bigcricket royalty like this muppet!!!!

no offers....wouldnt go anywhere else.....retired for good!!!!

cheers

Congrats to Point Cook for making a huge decision to put their top 2 teams the VTCA, I believe they will be placed in the West B1 and B2 comps to begin with and im sure they will be a top club sooner rather than later. Laverton has shown what can be done by being promoted twice in two years and now be playing 1 comp down from the VTCA Senior Division.

I believe in the best interests of cricket in Melbourne that the rest of the WDCA turf clubs should do the same and leave the WDCA as a synthetic-only comp.

I hope I havent opened up a can of worms!!

With Point Cook leaving does that leave the comp vulnerable if few other clubs follow suit to the VTCA? Having played in the old FCA & SCA, when clubs started to leave it was pretty much death nail in coffin for both associations. I think it may be the case with the Willi comp in the foreseeable future, which would be a shame as there a some great club rivalries in place. Not too sure if the VTCA are still lobbying individual clubs to join up, there was talk of moving all willi comp turf teams to VTCA under one division and leaving the Willi comp to a matting competition only. Sadly it may be the only way to keep some form of the association going. I hope the Willi comp can survive; the churches are pretty much done and dusted. If Willi comp folds, there will be no suburban association in the western suburbs which l think is detrimental to cricket in the west.

With Point Cook leaving does that leave the comp vulnerable if few other clubs follow suit to the VTCA? Having played in the old FCA & SCA, when clubs started to leave it was pretty much death nail in coffin for both associations. I think it may be the case with the Willi comp in the foreseeable future, which would be a shame as there a some great club rivalries in place. Not too sure if the VTCA are still lobbying individual clubs to join up, there was talk of moving all willi comp turf teams to VTCA under one division and leaving the Willi comp to a matting competition only. Sadly it may be the only way to keep some form of the association going. I hope the Willi comp can survive; the churches are pretty much done and dusted. If Willi comp folds, there will be no suburban association in the western suburbs which l think is detrimental to cricket in the west.
Ur probably right about a slow and painfull death. I think the best outcome for the western suburban cricket is Willy comp join VTCA and have a strong two tiered Turf comp which would be mostly made up a Willy teams and streaming into a Northern comp as you continue to go up. The Churches to look after all the matting grades in the WEST.

how did that kid that won the A-turf bowling average not make team of the year, what a joke this comp is.. west newport off to the VTCA because of it

Back