World's Best Batsmen (odi)

SriLanka

Hi guys I was wondering who do you think is the best batsmen in ODI's atm in world cricket.

ODI- Virat Kohli (Mainly because he has been in ultimate form and the quota of shots he brings into the game is none other like I have seen and his average is remarkable no doubt he would be one of the keys for india in the world cup)

I also think that Kane Williamson is also up there near Virat mainly because if u take kane's last 30 odi innings his average would be like 59 he has been in ultimate form.

Hi guys I was wondering who do you think is the best batsmen in ODI's atm in world cricket.

ODI- Virat Kohli (Mainly because he has been in ultimate form and the quota of shots he brings into the game is none other like I have seen and his average is remarkable no doubt he would be one of the keys for india in the world cup)

I also think that Kane Williamson is also up there near Virat mainly because if u take kane's last 30 odi innings his average would be like 59 he has been in ultimate form.

As much as I dislike to admit it...Virat Kohli.

AB De Villiers must be up there as well.

Top 10 Greatest batsmen of all the time:
1. Don Bradman
2. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Viv Richards
4. Garfield Sobers
5. Jacques Kallis
6. Ricky Ponting
7. Brian Lara
8. Wally Hammond
9. Javed Miandad
10. Rahul Dravid

Top 10 Greatest batsmen of all the time:
1. Don Bradman
2. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Viv Richards
4. Garfield Sobers
5. Jacques Kallis
6. Ricky Ponting
7. Brian Lara
8. Wally Hammond
9. Javed Miandad
10. Rahul Dravid
Nice choice who do you think atm?

If you're asking for the best batsman right now then you're talking about a form and results thing. This is a different question to "who is the best current ODI batsman?".

The batsmen in form right now are Kohli, De Villiers, Sangakarra and Williamson. Looking at those 4 you have to go with Sangakarra as he's virtually carrying the team.

Best batsmen in ODI's at the moment is Lebron James or Russell Westbrook. A argument could be made for Seth Curry but i don't really like those chances.

Back