Xavier premiers

Re: Xavier premiers

A huge boo hoo you to everyone who said xavers were lcuky to have any reps in the APS TEAM. It should be all xavers. C'MON THE MIGHTY RED AND BLACk

Ting Tong;341764 said:
A huge boo hoo you to everyone who said xavers were lcuky to have any reps in the APS TEAM. It should be all xavers. C'MON THE MIGHTY RED AND BLACk
If xavier did win good on them but I do know that Solo-kid wasn't picked for APS team and never would be for that matter!!:p

cockroach raider;341840 said:
If xavier did win good on them but I do know that Solo-kid wasn't picked for APS team and never would be for that matter!!:p

who the hell are you mate, he has played in an aps premiership, you might play for indivdual glory but at xavier we play for team success (premierships)

through the gate;341845 said:
who the toad are you mate, he has skippered the aps premiers, you might play for indivdual glory but at xavier we play for team success (premierships)

CARNNNNNN THE XAVVERRRRRRRRRRRRR BOYSSSSSS

what a privelage to play with a super group of blokes and a great team.....something that will never be forgotten.....

the mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty xavers!!!!!!!!

suck it up cockroach

well done xavier
but remember it was caulfield that knocked off geelong and melbourne to give you the flag

Congrats to Xavier well earned...
anyone know the scores in regards to the Xavier and MGS matches

congrats xavs
also geelong denied us of a outright win last weekend
surely thanks must go to those boys for that effort

cockroach raider;341840 said:

haha like i care about that mate if we won the premiership.

bad luck to melbourne grammar though, a good bunch of blokes who were extremely unlucky and have played good cricket for a couple of years now.

all the best in the future boys

solo_kid;341922 said:
haha like i care about that mate if we won the premiership.

bad luck to melbourne grammar though, a good bunch of blokes who were extremely unlucky and have played good cricket for a couple of years now.

all the best in the future boys
Winners are grinners , I have seen Xavier play and they were a tough and a very competitive team. As I have said before when they copped that washout and GGS and MGS had win results then it was the weather against them. Then they may or may not have had their chance when weather possibly saved them to be beaten by MGS.But to the catholic boys to their credit as a team they still held together although at the end of the day Caulfield Grammar destroyed MGS and GGS.If I was XAVIER I would say that they were a very good side with no real standout cricketers (of course with the exception of Gotch aka solo-kid who thinks he is a standout!!)and luck and hard endevour ended up rewarding them.I will now watch and see how humble, gracious , respectable and thankful they will be?This win was deserved but I still believeafter seeing all sides play that MGS should have won,GGS could have won,Xavier never stopped trying to win and Caulfield showed they should be seen as an equally good side as the top three were.

cockroach raider;342036 said:
Winners are grinners , I have seen Xavier play and they were a tough and a very competitive team. As I have said before when they copped that washout and GGS and MGS had win results then it was the weather against them. Then they may or may not have had their chance when weather possibly saved them to be beaten by MGS.But to the catholic boys to their credit as a team they still held together although at the end of the day Caulfield Grammar destroyed MGS and GGS.If I was XAVIER I would say that they were a very good side with no real standout cricketers (of course with the exception of goss aka solo-kid who thinks he is a standout!!)and luck and hard endevour ended up rewarding them.I will now watch and see how humble, gracious , respectable and thankful they will be?This win was deserved but I still believeafter seeing all sides play that MGS should have won,GGS could have won,Xavier never stopped trying to win and Caulfield showed they should be seen as an equally good side as the top three were.
Correction Goss not Gotch

we can talk about this all we like.
you all know who i am, and if ya dont, im bettsy brickheads. xavs won the flag, congrats go to gossy and their team. while we whinge about the weather and so on, let us also remember MGS got on to beat carey in one of only 2 games played in that round. the xavs didnt play against geelong college which with all due respect probably would have been a win. i think the only question to be raised is that maybe there should be a final between the best 2 sides, because it seems a shame that the premiership shouldnt be fought out between the best 2 sides.

Back