Your Boys!!!!? Call it here and ONLY HERE.

Re: Your Boys!!!!? Call it here and ONLY HERE.

fmr_13, mate I would have thought that Mick Hill would have been your first call as he is a Creek boy.

Mate I will call him as well, I know alot of people say this about young players but I will state it now. WILL PLAY FOR Australia.

CowCorner;334000 said:
fmr_13, mate I would have thought that Mick Hill would have been your first call as he is a Creek boy.

Mate I will call him as well, I know alot of people say this about young players but I will state it now. WILL PLAY FOR Australia.

Hilly is a given mate! :)
It's disappointing from a Victorian point of view that Hughes has had all these opportunities and Mick hasn't, when Mick captained Australia and Hughes was the VC.

Toughie as I haven't seen a huge amount of state cricket this year...

I had claimed the Pom a couple of years back, but he's letting me down in style - So i'll drop him. The [Not so] Bald Eagle, Doug Bollinger was also a big hit with me - hopefully he can nab a couple more Tests. The other two would be from accross the waters - big ol' Jesse Ryder and Ross Taylor were massive hits with me on debut.

I like Taylor and Ryder. They have potential to be great players.

I think it's bit of a long bow for anyone to be calling JP or AB. They were well established stars, plundering runs at First Class level in SA, before anyone over here heard of them.

I'm calling Sam Robson. Early days, but he's really improving and I like what I've seen so far. If he can get his leg breaks a little more lethal (and the SCG pitch should hone that well) he could be our next Stuart MacGill - except he can bat.

Back