Yusuf Pathan to be member of Indian Team?

A

adityamookerjee

Yusuf Pathan to be member of Indian Team?

I would not be surprised. There was a lofted on drive, played against the Kolkata Knight Riders, during the match against the Mumbai Indians, I cannot say whether it was hit by Md. Kaif, or Pathan, but it was the icing on the match.Yusuf Pathan's batting is awesome. Perhaps, he could be tried for the test team. India has such an embarrassment of riches, perhaps he will not get his chance. Greg Chappell says T20 cricket is good competitive cricket. Perhaps, T20 will do for bowling, what one day cricket did for batting. The India squad bowlers are bowling like champions.

Re: Yusuf Pathan to be member of Indian Team?

Pathan would be a good addition to India's one-day team in my opinion. He can open and play some big shots while the field is up or he could go down the order and go the tonk in the dying overs. His part-time spinners are also pretty handy and he's picked up some wickets in the IPL here and there.

Would be a handy addition to the Indian one-day team. Whether he gets there or not is another story.

Re: Yusuf Pathan to be member of Indian Team?

blacklightning;219419 said:
I heard on the IPL commentary that Yousef Pathan has been named in the Indian Team.

You bet he deserves to be selected after performances like that. He looks to have potential to turn out a great player.

Back