Money Shield 18/19

Bundoora United - The most surprising team of the year, beat up on the 2 Grand Finalist's and had a list which has done it all before, would have caused some damage had they played finals. Tipping they will be bouncing back pretty hard next season. Loss to Greensy had huge implications.

It was the Banyule loss that hurt the most. No 11 snicked off but was given not out, they passed us in the last over 9 down. I fully expected us to be playing finals this year, but for though....

It was the Banyule loss that hurt the most. No 11 snicked off but was given not out, they passed us in the last over 9 down. I fully expected us to be playing finals this year, but for though....

I always find it funny when people try to put a loss down to a single ball or single umpiring decision.

Bundoora United lost by 1 wicket in Round 2! There was still 9 more matches left - 54 points on offer. The top team only received 48 points for the season.

Too close to call for the medal, but I'll throw some names out there that I think will score well;

Turner
Witcher
J Hannan
Barnett
Henkel

No idea who will win though.

Oh Dear dark bird of prey. You need to look a lot deeper than that to discover the reasons for your continual demise.

1s and 3s made the semi year before, 1s and 2s came within a game of finals this year while the 3s made the GF with the 1s being bloody unlucky as I pointed out not to make it again. Hardly in a demise and not sure why some are so surprised at how we're going. I would expect us to be stronger next year with a few blokes becoming more available than they have been.

1s and 3s made the semi year before, 1s and 2s came within a game of finals this year while the 3s made the GF with the 1s being bloody unlucky as I pointed out not to make it again. Hardly in a demise and not sure why some are so surprised at how we're going. I would expect us to be stronger next year with a few blokes becoming more available than they have been.

Bloody unlucky? You missed out by 1 point, but got beaten by the bottom side!

Luck has nothing to do with it.

Not a rumour mate. Keep on denying. As for the few others, I think that’s incorrect

You actually think that LP spent 58k on players this season? Love to be a fly on the wall wherever you heard that discussion

You seem to say a lot about the club Brick Hands, mostly negative. Interesting

I highly doubt Lower spent anywhere near $58K. No local cricket club could generate that sort of revenue to support player payments amongst other costs in a club. They pay no doubt but it could not possibly be anywhere near that. Unless of course that bloke from St Albans who won with two Tatts tickets is a member.

Can we park this 58k conversation it's clearly BS. If it's not, no one at Lower is going to post it's true on here are they... If they want to spend the money good luck to them, no one's issue who spends but Lowers?

Who else is leaving other than Neary?

Can we park this 58k conversation it's clearly BS. If it's not, no one at Lower is going to post it's true on here are they... If they want to spend the money good luck to them, no one's issue who spends but Lowers?

Who else is leaving other than Neary?
Why would Neary leave? They seem on the verge of breaking into Barclay....

Why would Neary leave? They seem on the verge of breaking into Barclay....

They've been on the verge since they got relegated 10 years ago. 3 x runners-up, 3 x semi-finalist.

It's almost as if the players want to stay down in Money Shield, where they can get some of that $58,000 in incentives and match payments.

Back