NMCA 2019/2020

is that the one where the player walked off the ground and hit someone. sounds like he is lucky and got off if he playing.
By the way who is the player
2 where thrown out as was just was full of shit.Reckon they were threatened and abused.Yet they didn't do anything to deserve such language.The other case is still pending as they reckon it was only a hearing and now they will have meeting to determine the outcome..joke.Player can play untill further notice.

Yer mayston v bellfield.Not sure of players name.From what i hear bellfield where bending rules in there favor.(EG) 2 very plum lbws turned down then calling no ball when ball around waist high was caught not as soon as it was hit.Then mayston asked for different umpire and they said dont have anyone else that knows how to so Bellfield pulled the stumps up.

Northern socials cc being short price favourites to win championship. No one to come close is my prediction. Too powerful in all departments.

They are playing very good cricket and at moment and deserve to go in as favorites, but to say they are to powerful in all departments is a massive call, which you are entitled to make.

Would be a massive shame if YCW miss finals. Clearly a top 3 side this year and, in my eyes, the only ones able to change the status quo. Only have themselves to blame however.

Interesting weekends cricket

Cobras beat Cameron convincingly
Trinity knock off YCW easily - maybe they’re not so good when not cheating?
Meanwhile in B grade Kolep belts over 100 of a target of about 140!! Good luck beating socials

Interesting weekends cricket

Cobras beat Cameron convincingly
Trinity knock off YCW easily - maybe they’re not so good when not cheating?
Meanwhile in B grade Kolep belts over 100 of a target of about 140!! Good luck beating socials

wouldn’t say chasing 139 7 down is that convincing. 2 day cricket back next week. Seperates the boys from the men. Will see who the real deals are

Watched Keon Park vs Donath. Bowling was strong both teams but neither has the batting to match Socials.
Ground was in a very poor state. Council not looking after this as well as surrounding ovals which all looked in pristine condition

Watched Keon Park vs Donath. Bowling was strong both teams but neither has the batting to match Socials.
Ground was in a very poor state. Council not looking after this as well as surrounding ovals which all looked in pristine condition

Very odd. Used to have a ripper surface. One of the councils 'showpiece grounds' along with socials youd think theyd look after the surface to a similar standard.

wonder where they will have the grand finals this year. especially because b grade is shaping up to be socials v keon park. I know socials hosted a grade last year but they wouldn't have thought theyd go near a grand final when they put their hand up. cant see them or keon park putting up their hand this year

Very odd. Used to have a ripper surface. One of the councils 'showpiece grounds' along with socials youd think theyd look after the surface to a similar standard.

wonder where they will have the grand finals this year. especially because b grade is shaping up to be socials v keon park. I know socials hosted a grade last year but they wouldn't have thought theyd go near a grand final when they put their hand up. cant see them or keon park putting up their hand this year

Any predictions on where they might be played? if socials and Keon Park are out, along with Bundoora Park no longer available there aren’t a lot of quality venues left.

baseballers and Heidelberg west have decent grounds but ageing fascilities and not a lot of cover from the sun. Cameron hosted Kelly last year

Any predictions on where they might be played? if socials and Keon Park are out, along with Bundoora Park no longer available there aren’t a lot of quality venues left.

baseballers and Heidelberg west have decent grounds but ageing fascilities and not a lot of cover from the sun. Cameron hosted Kelly last year
YCW, Rosebank, Cobras, Cameron there grounds are good

The first 3 yes. Moore Park North is not in

Facilities at Rosebank and Cameron are very ordinary though
Cameron’s pitch is not up to standard and the ground is too small. Heidelberg west have hosted an A grade grand final a couple of years ago so I think they would be front runners. Not to sure on the current condition of the ground though? Struggling club this year, they could use it. Cobras is not too bad but it isn’t great atmosphere wise.
Chelsworth park for something left field?

Cameron’s pitch is not up to standard and the ground is too small. Heidelberg west have hosted an A grade grand final a couple of years ago so I think they would be front runners. Not to sure on the current condition of the ground though? Struggling club this year, they could use it. Cobras is not too bad but it isn’t great atmosphere wise.
Chelsworth park for something left field?
I'm tipping Socials will want the A grade final ( even though their club will be playing elsewhere hopefully ) to help pay for their recruiting spree.
Another option for finals is to use all the grounds at Donath Park

Back