NMCA 2019/2020

We can provide the following guidelines to support local decision making, which are the principles adopted by the Australian Premier Cricket leadership team:

1. Prior to a final’s series commencing – should the finals series not have commenced then the team who finished first at the conclusion of the home and away season would be declared the winner of the competition. This is how the winner of the Sheffield Shield was determined.
  2. Mid match - The match shall be abandoned, with the Semi or Grand Final awarded to the higher placed team, unless a first innings result has already been achieved prior to the abandonment of the match in which the team who achieved a first innings result being declared the winner
  3. Prior to a semi-final or grand final match - should the semi-final or grand final match not have commenced than the match would be awarded to the higher placed team from the home and away season.

These are the guidelines that CA and CV have released for associations to use clearly NMCA only follow guidelines when it suits them!
Who really cares......... Much more important things going on in the world other than who is crowned as a local comp cricket premiers......... grow up Muppets i'm sure the clubs would love a premiership without playing and having an * next to there name

This has been on Facebook thought give it a go here. With a bit extra time on our hands after work and a nice distraction from the covid-19 chat.
Top cricket player in each discipline of all time who I’ve played with!

Best player ever played with: Brett Kearney
Best Captain: Stephen Nicholson Jnr
Seam Bowler: Brett Kearney
Best Bowler: Jamie Webb
Swing Bowler: Jamie Webb
Spinner: Patrick Pearce
Best batter: Kevin Mulholland
Best innings: Sean Wernham 200 vs East Ivanhoe
Best WK: Stephen Nicholson Snr ( safest )
The Big Hitter: Brett Kearney
The Blocker: Stephen Nicholson Snr
Best Bloke: Andy Wegener
Best Catcher: Richie Robinson
Best Fielder: Marty Johnstone
Best Number 11: Mark Krstitovic
Best Sledger: Brayden Wight

Copy, paste and edit!

NMCA list as this is the NMCA page. With a bit extra time on our hands after work and a nice distraction from the covid-19 chat.
Top cricket player in each discipline of all time who I’ve played with!

Best player ever played with: Andy Grey ( whenever it counted )
Best Captain: Brayden Wight
Seam Bowler: Nathan Gill
Best Bowler: Jamie Webb ( past it by the time we played Jika but a jet)
Swing Bowler: Jamie Webb
Spinner: Andy Wegener (lots of drift)
Best batter: Brad Wright only one season but impressive
Best innings: Matt Mickelson semi final vs YCW match winning
Best WK: sorry, me
The Big Hitter: Nathan Gill
The Blocker: Michael Flinn
Best Bloke: Andy Wegener
Best Catcher: Matt Mickleson
Best Fielder: Marty Johnstone
Best Number 11: Mark Krstitovic
Best Sledger: Brayden Wight