NMCA 2019/2020

rosebank have been after maystons rooms for years but I think as someone mentioned there is a reno going on there so that has probably changed. donath would be the obvious choice if they wanted them
Whats wrong with rooms Donath have i havent been in but look alright on outside

It’s bitter sweet news for the 3 clubs.
Good they have been awarded the premierships but would be feeling hollow In having not “won” it
I suppose they put themselves in the position for this outcome, if it was washed out still would be awarded , just a shame that i

I might be the tiniest bit biased but it’s lovely to see justice finally prevail. Particularly for my boys. Undefeated season with no flag would’ve been disgusting. Congrats to Footballers too, breaking a 40 year drought. Good on Rivergum too, going to be good to be up against you next year if we play. We think we are recruiting well and in my view last years side would’ve played Jika finals.

A extemerly good decision made the the board. Rivergum toooo good. Socials back into top grade , footballers well deserving. Bye bye.
Did the Board hear the appeal against their original decision . Would hope that another independent body would hear such cases ? Just curious

Who presided on this Independent board and how does their decision change from releasing a statement that no result will be awarded then this? Smells a bit tarnished/influenced and this is why we are the laughing stock of all local cricket comps!

Well done to all the winners and each will have their bias opinion to support club narratives but to be honest not how an A grade premiership should be won. Should be a no result based on the circumstances!

Who presided on this Independent board and how does their decision change from releasing a statement that no result will be awarded then this? Smells a bit tarnished/influenced and this is why we are the laughing stock of all local cricket comps!

Well done to all the winners and each will have their bias opinion to support club narratives but to be honest not how an A grade premiership should be won. Should be a no result based on the circumstances!

So should be the same then for rain affected finals if they are washed out.....

Its done now, everyone should move on and worry about what this season is shaping up to look like

Back