NMCA 2019/2020

If the correct decision was made in the first place then no appeal would have been required. Rivergum who finished second became the top seed after winning the first semi as per the rules. Socials and Footballers finished top and won their first semis as well. The rules state a premier must be awarded.

Common sense wins in the end.

All seems legit to me , As far as I'm aware ( happy to be corrected) none of those 3 have any links to the six clubs involved? If anything they'd be more inclined to side with the comp?
Well done to the 3 premiers, highest place teams won can't see any issue.

I'd doubt players would receive medals just a plaque to the club's one would think.

If true and 2 of those 3 ‘independent’ individuals were involved to deliberate the outcome then you don’t have to be Einstein to work out the value of the Premiership title is worthless. Bill & Phil would only need a can of free piss to influence their decision but then they are typical of this comp!Lucky the mafia are moving on as no doubt there would have been more to come.

Anyway hearing we still dont have enough umps for the season, anyone got anymore on this?

If true and 2 of those 3 ‘independent’ individuals were involved to deliberate the outcome then you don’t have to be Einstein to work out the value of the Premiership title is worthless. Bill & Phil would only need a can of free piss to influence their decision but then they are typical of this comp!Lucky the mafia are moving on as no doubt there would have been more to come.

Anyway hearing we still dont have enough umps for the season, anyone got anymore on this?
They were influenced by the rules. Wouldn’t be hard to comprehend if you read them.

None of those 3 have any links with socials in fact we've butted heads with Anderson in the past. Pauline sounds as bitter as the real racist red headed fish merchant.

Last edited:
Yep you winners are spot on...I am absolutely shattered and bitter that I/we cannot celebrate being ‘gifted’ a premiership for an event that didn’t occur. You enjoy your victory laps/drinks....not sure if more laughable or embarrassing but hey keep defending your 2020 titles!!

Yep you winners are spot on...I am absolutely shattered and bitter that I/we cannot celebrate being ‘gifted’ a premiership for an event that didn’t occur. You enjoy your victory laps/drinks....not sure if more laughable or embarrassing but hey keep defending your 2020 titles!!
Are you from one of the 3 teams on the other side of this verdict ?

If you were in the position that the 3 teams who were awarded the premierships im sure your take on it would be different , dont you think ?

For the recorded we finished out of the top 4 as we do most seasons!

The comp needs to be brought to account on how and what has lead to them reversing their original decision after publicly declaring their position months ago of not awarding any title winners and then to arrive at this position is astounding.

If the 3 awarded clubs want to hang their hats on claiming the Premiership title, then GL to them.

The comp needs to be brought to account on how and what has lead to them reversing their original decision after publicly declaring their position months ago of not awarding any title winners and then to arrive at this position is astounding.

If the 3 awarded clubs want to hang their hats on claiming the Premiership title, then GL to them.
👍

A decision 6 months later......Comp is the laughing stock. I don’t have an issue with the decision either way. But really..... its a wonder this comp is on the canvas & the panel is not independent. Make a decision according to the rules at the time, no issue with that. No rules have chance since. I think there are agendas all over the place. Cricket Vic can only fix the sinking ship.

A decision 6 months later......Comp is the laughing stock. I don’t have an issue with the decision either way. But really..... its a wonder this comp is on the canvas & the panel is not independent. Make a decision according to the rules at the time, no issue with that. No rules have chance since. I think there are agendas all over the place. Cricket Vic can only fix the sinking ship.
We have the”star” to fixing our problems now. In the STAR we trust.

Back