Mousey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, Edge isn't around again so we may have to go forward with the one-day GF before the test finals start.

If we could get that going as soon as possible that would be great.
    Hey mate, Edge isn't around again so we may have to go forward with the one-day GF before the test finals start.

If we could get that going as soon as possible that would be great.
    Need to get the one-day finals going as soon as possible mate so we can finish the season off.
    Need to get the one-day finals going as soon as possible mate so we can finish the season off.
    I wouldn't mind staying in the team but if required I might be dropped... Won't mind making space for new people in the XI either! :)
    I wouldn't mind staying in the team but if required I might be dropped... Won't mind making space for new people in the XI either! :)
    Fun? No fun. :noway :p

Well I might be popping in and out every now and then but my activity won't be enough to guarantee good mod duties.
    Fun? No fun. :noway :p

Well I might be popping in and out every now and then but my activity won't be enough to guarantee good mod duties.
    Hey bud. I may have stuffed up in trading HOWZAAT.

I may have already delisted him.

Make it fmr13, I'll do the editing ASAP
    Hey bud. I may have stuffed up in trading HOWZAAT.

I may have already delisted him.

Make it fmr13, I'll do the editing ASAP
    Hi mate, again, I thought we had agreed that before posting the matches we'd give priority to attach the sim to the update thread?

Please keep this in mind mate, it has some reasons attached to it. :)
    Hi mate, again, I thought we had agreed that before posting the matches we'd give priority to attach the sim to the update thread?

Please keep this in mind mate, it has some reasons attached to it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back