P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You may not have said it but any fool knows that's where it's likely to end up if they want to take you on. The Commo's don't have a reputation for nothing. Blokes don't want it to end up there, so they let you win the verbal stoushes, knowing it can only get ugly.
    You hide behind the "opposition started first" rubbish, but that is just a cover to make you feel better about how you do things. What you consider sledging or "starting" will be different to others, and the level you then take it to is where the main differences lay.
    You may not have said it but any fool knows that's where it's likely to end up if they want to take you on. The Commo's don't have a reputation for nothing. Blokes don't want it to end up there, so they let you win the verbal stoushes, knowing it can only get ugly.
    You hide behind the "opposition started first" rubbish, but that is just a cover to make you feel better about how you do things. What you consider sledging or "starting" will be different to others, and the level you then take it to is where the main differences lay.
    i would like to thank everyone 4 there nice comments ,i didnt realise people havent got a life ,so again hope u all a good season will see u back here in march
    i would like to thank everyone 4 there nice comments ,i didnt realise people havent got a life ,so again hope u all a good season will see u back here in march
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back