2009 AFL Season

AFL Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 2009 AFL Season

My team to make the 8, no excuses at all for not doing so.
Bulldogs to make a tilt at the flag, but perhaps they are only one key forward away from having a serious go and an impact come September.
On sentiment as much as thought that my vote goes to the Doggies.:)

Go the Cats!

Also surprising to see only 1 vote for the Cats (besides me), none for the Hawks and 4 for "other". They better not be thinking Carlton, because they won't win it.

Hope Geelong beat Hawthorn by ten goals, so Geelong fans can crap on about how much better they are than us. History will say, HAWTHORN 2008 PREMIERS :D:D:D:D

I don't think Fremantle have any chance of making the finals with all the players we have turned over. Best 22 should be competitive but a few injuries and we are in trouble.

Kram81;338350 said:
I don't think Fremantle have any chance of making the finals with all the players we have turned over. Best 22 should be competitive but a few injuries and we are in trouble.

Couldn't care less if we finished last to be honest.

As long as Hill, Suban, Ballantyne etc get a bit of experience i'll be happy.

hey guys my top eight this year Geelong, hawthorn, port. Adelaide, st.kilda, Richmond, bulldogs; collingwood, Carlton. Premier Geelong. Brownlow richo. Coleman fevola, rising star Daniel rich.

Geelong
Hawthorn
St. Kilda
W. Bulldogs
Collingwood
Brisbane
Richmond
Carlton

Brownlow: G. Ablett
Coleman: L. Franklin
Rising Star: D. Rich

Lynno;339688 said:
Geelong, Hawthorn, St Kilda, Richmond, Bulldogs, Collingwood, Essendon is my top 8, Port won't make it with their fiancial diffuclties. Richo won't get the Brownlow, he wont go as well as last year. Fevola might get the coleman, it will be interesting to see how he goes with his added weight. Natuini for rising star.
You can come bet with me if you want. Firstly you have a top seven :rolleyes: Secondly Essendon:eek: your kidding mate, surely you barrack for them.

Geeez I follow Fremantle FC but Richmond fans must be ordering their medication quite soon after that start...

After last nights game it looks like it could be along season for the Tigers. Never seen a team turn the ball over so many times does your head in.

Back