2016/2017 Money Shield

If the below teams win as expected the top 3 is sorted but 4th is up in the air.

Plenty 54
Lower 52
Lalor 51
Heidelberg or Eltham 46 points whoever has the best percentage??

Plenty unstoppable at the moment but I would be wary of Lower Plenty in the big dance.

If the below teams win as expected the top 3 is sorted but 4th is up in the air.

Plenty 54
Lower 52
Lalor 51
Heidelberg or Eltham 46 points whoever has the best percentage??

Plenty unstoppable at the moment but I would be wary of Lower Plenty in the big dance.

If Heidelberg win and Eltham lose, then Heidelberg will finish fourth. Their % is already higher 1.0941 v 1.0892.

A great bowling effort from our guys on the weekend but I wouldn't be expecting the Stars to surrender just yet. The most dangerous is one who has nothing left to lose....

Eltham should get 190, I'll back Heidelberg over Monty, Mernda no chance to get nearly 300 against Lower and our guys should hold off the Stars who are sure to be chasing a reverse outright.

Lower Plenty 52
Eltham 52
Plenty 48
Heidelberg 46

I don't think Heidelberg are good enough to win it, aside from that, I think it's just too close to call.

Yeah I reckon it could go either way in the mont burg game,surly mont captain is kicking himself after the declaration on the weekend,surly someone for their club was keeping an eye on the lalor bu game!

Surely they would have heard scores , in their situation you would want someone available to give updates . Surprised they didn't bowl really winning the toss and probably needing an outright to give them best chance . Can't see it being anything other than a Lower v plenty GF then whoevers bats fire take the choccies

Toppi was brought back in after a handful of games for the season against plenty,with kemp amos and Scott out,then two came back for the last game,safe to say their attacking way of cricket just isn't working.

Toppi was brought back in after a handful of games for the season against plenty,with kemp amos and Scott out,then two came back for the last game,safe to say their attacking way of cricket just isn't working.

Throw in poor captaincy. No idea why Toppi (6), Kempy (7) and Volpe (8) Drummond (9) batted where they did. They should all be batting higher than where they did. Very strange batting line up.

Back