2022 Australian Football League

He'll be coaching before then. A team in Tasmania would be a good six or seven years away if the clubs agree to it, there's still a lot to play out before a vote is held later this year.

This is the most wide open season I have seen in many years, all the teams near the top have at least some sort of question mark over them so anyone could pinch it on their day.

This is the most wide open season I have seen in many years, all the teams near the top have at least some sort of question mark over them so anyone could pinch it on their day.

It has been quite wide open and there seems to be a number of teams who can win at this stage, the race for the eight is rather tight at the moment too and it will be interesting to see who makes it. I still feel Melbourne is the frontrunner at the moment and Geelong are looking strong as well, although they'll have to play games at the MCG which will prove to be a challenge.

My team is having another poor season.
West coast have improved.
looks like my team may get their second wooden spoon.

There's a lot to do for North Melbourne at the present time, seems to be a number of issues internally which need to be sorted out. There are also issues with their list as well which will take some time to rectify. I think David Noble is in some trouble as coach too, particularly with the recent spate of results which aren't solely his fault but the coach seems to get the blame as we know.

West Coast have improved in the last month or so with some players coming back from injury but there's still some way to go as there are issues in other areas. The coming trade period, draft and pre-season will be big for the club.

I know that my team will most likely finish on the bottom of the ladder.
But i think richmond will finish 9th again.
going to watch zman lose it.

Went to Freo v Port last week, was a good night apart from someone letting their kid kick the back of the seat all night and the flog spilling half their drink down the back of my hoodie!

Went to Freo v Port last week, was a good night apart from someone letting their kid kick the back of the seat all night and the flog spilling half their drink down the back of my hoodie!
Plenty of ferals like sooz go to the footy, it's a real shame.

Spilling a drink hey sure accidents happen but fmd if you can't control your children leave them at home with a babysitter.

Spilling a drink hey sure accidents happen but fmd if you can't control your children leave them at home with a babysitter.
Good point, they should have play areas like maccas do for the kids because they get bored too quickly watching the games.

So North Melbourne sack their coach and score an upset win over Richmond. Certainly a pattern in recent times where a coach is sacked and the team wins or is at least much more competitive in the next game.

So North Melbourne sack their coach and score an upset win over Richmond. Certainly a pattern in recent times where a coach is sacked and the team wins or is at least much more competitive in the next game.
There would not have been no upset win had my stupid team kicked straight, 9 missed shots from 30 meters out or less is not good enough at all so we didn't deserve to win as for that dumbarse jake aarts wtf were you thinking mate?...That was another brain fade from a player who should not be playing in the AFL seniors just like castagna the week before. That's my rant and well done to norf for finishing us off!

Last edited:
There would not have been no upset win had my stupid team kicked straight, 9 missed shots from 30 meters out or less is not good enough at all so we didn't desrved to win as for that dumbarse jake aarts wtf were you thinking mate?...That was another brain fade from a player who should not be playing in the AFL seniors just like castagna the week before. That's my rant and well done to norf for finishing us off!

Yes, 11.22 is not great kicking for goal. Richmond had the better of most statistics but trailed on the one that mattered most which was the scoreboard. Had they kicked straighter they'd have won quite comfortably.

Back