Thanks for the questions.Come on down Thomas
1. Who is Lindsey Davenport?
2. What is Scotland Yard?
3. Why do Brits celebrate Guy Fawkes Night?
4. How many miles are there between Dover and Calais?
5. What is a Sherbet Lemon?
Good one's JessicaCome on down Mal
1. What colour are our London double decker buses? - Red
2. What colour are the cabs in New York? - Yellow
3. What is the name of the police station in A Touch Of Frost?
4. Name a famous bridge in America? - Brooklyn Bridge
5. What are prawn crackers? - biscuit snack ?
Goodies.. a touch tuff.Come on down Richie
1. Where in the UK is the River Dee?~~ Scotland?
2. Which actor played James Bond in Live And Let Die?~~ it was not a Connery film.. Roger Moore?
3. Which Carry On actress was also a Bond Girl?~~ Shirley Eaton (Goldfinger)
4. Name the famous Brit hospital which has the initials GOSH?~~ London?
5. Name the male singer who sang Against All Odds?~~
4. Either 21 or 22 miles.Thanks for the questions.
1. Do you know that I used to be an ardent tennis player? Lindsey was an enormously successful US tennis player who I watched play quite often. I remember that she had several children and was struggling with her weight sometimes.
2. That is London's Metropolitan Police.
3. He set fire to the parliament building back in the 16th century? but failed and you celebrate it in commemoration of the successful prevention of that arson.
4. 22 miles?
5. Here you got me. Not a clue.