A Traveling We Will Go

Found this on quad bike riding. These are dangerous.. been plenty of deaths over the years.

The final pic is about Ziplining - you have a pulley suspended on a cable, usually made of stainless steel, mounted on a slope. It is designed to enable a person propelled by gravity to travel from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on to or being attached to the freely moving pulley.

Excellent videos Richie 👍 ...yeah, a lot of the real extreme sport is suicidal stuff mate.

Not too keen at all mate to ride that roller coaster upside down, especially if I'd just had lunch 😉

Last edited:
The final pic is about Ziplining - you have a pulley suspended on a cable, usually made of stainless steel, mounted on a slope. It is designed to enable a person propelled by gravity to travel from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on to or being attached to the freely moving pulley.

Excellent videos Richie 👍 ...yeah, a lot of the real extreme sport is suicidal stuff mate.

Not too keen at all mate to ride that roller coaster upside down, especially if I'd just had lunch 😉
:eek: reckon. I dont go much on those that stay uprite let alone upside down.

Jessica - if you like Richie or I can post some travelling or adventure pics for you... just give us a list :thumbsu:

My homeland Australia has much to offer the overseas traveler. I live on a diverse continent.. the world's largest island, one of the hottest places on earth.. also one of the most beauteous, scary, exciting and harshest places on the planet. When Our forefathers ventured here from a distant land they found a forbidding landscape, populated by an unfriendly stone age native (see below). The newcomers, a mixture of the dregs of England society and free settlers literally had to scrape a civilization out of hard rock and yellow brown soil and dust.. often in temperatures that sapped your energy and had you sweating buckets.
View attachment 881 View attachment 887View attachment 889
View attachment 892View attachment 893View attachment 894View attachment 883
I love these images, especially the aboriginal people, they are so clever in how they live off the land, that's why I love Bush Tucker Man, he gets his knowledge from aboriginal people, who have had it handed down to them from their ancestors 🤗

Back